Chapter 3: Some Proper Introductions...Jungle Style

Cole's eyes snap open, and is immediately surprised to notice that the first thing he ever saw, in first person, was himself running through a thicket of shrubs and bushes. And the next thing he knew, he was jumping off a cliff. He hits the ground below it, but his legs and back do not break or burst. In fact, he absorbed the impact just fine while standing upright, and his knees bent fairly from the force.

And so, he pants harshly, then smoothly and then looks around out of curiosity with the place he ended up in. 

It was a jungle.

But soon, he began wondering about his friends. He looked into the distance somewhere and yelled "Hello?"

And he suddenly gasped. "Wait..." he spoke again. But he's also shocked at that.

More specifically at how that sounded.

It sounded...feminine?

He looks at his hands first. It looked fine after falling, but he noticed something shocking: his hands are light brown in complexion, they look and feel smooth, and they were wrapped in black fingerless leather gloves. And his arms were wrapped in...denim jacket sleeves. He followed the view of his arms all the way towards his chest, and then his eyes widened in utter disbelief and disgust.

His chest, despite being dressed in a black sleeveless shirt, had...large breasts.

He looks further down to his legs which were secured in a denim pants and black trekking boots, and saw that between them he had...no genitals.

"No!" Cole gasps. He then raises his arms to check on his hair. He noticed that they were still smooth as they were, but now, they seem to be...longer. And when he pulled out some strands, the length was towards his waist.

He looked at the hair, which were blonde in color then looks forward and his now-female voice shrieks...

"AAAAAAAAKKKGGGGHHHH!!!...I'M A GIRL?!"

He pants heavily after. And soon realizes something...about the character he selected in the real world earlier. "Of course...Cole Cleversight c-could have been a g-girl" Cole whimpers, well, like a girl. He then looks around for a water body nearby to see his reflection, and sure enough, there was a river just six feet close. He walks carefully towards it to not slip or trip onto anything, and then brings himself to the water's reflection. "Ugh..." he irked. But after staring at himself for a while, he heaves "Woah..."

"She looks...hot" he curiously comments, especially when he saw his face...which was now the face of Cole Cleversight, which turned out to be unbelievably beautiful, especially due to the fair complexion, well-rounded eyes, smooth nose bridge, and soft crimson lips. He touches his right cheek in awe, and fondles with the exotic fang necklace put around his smooth neck.

Cole then ran his hands next to his body; his breasts, his slender waist, his elegant hips, legs and arms. To him, they felt somewhat comfortable. And they look amazing.

However, he got more curious as he saw that something is slung around his body. He unstraps the thing, revealing...a crossbow. A real one. A modernized model with a bottom-mount quiver under the base of the bow frame, a scope above the main body and trigger, plus a switch behind the trigger that when he flipped it, the sliding pin that held the string, drew the string towards the rear end.

"Wow..." Cole's feminine voice heaved. "This is some good headstart...but, damn it," Cole curses. "I've got only three arrows" as he saw that the bottom-mount quiver is empty. He examined the crossbow further, and at its left belly, he read a word: Porcupine.

"Good name" Cole compliments.

He slings his crossbow onto his back and turns around, but he has barely made five feet far from where he's standing when another unbelievable thing came into view.