The Minecraftia Showdown III(1V1)

People Fighting: Eneri and Ceris

The categories are:
Physical Strength
Magical Strength
Intelligence
Battle Intelligence
Speed
Durability.

The character with the most points will be the winner.

Physical strength-

Eneri.

Reason: there has been no indication in the Rainimator series on how strong Ceris is in Physical strength. Sure she may be a great sword person like Eneri but just because you weild a greatsword doesent mean your automatically strong.

Magical Strength-

Ceris.

Reason: she's the end queen. One of the most powerful people in Minecraftia. Eneri doesent even know how to properly utilize magic.

Intelligence-

Ceris.

Reason: she knows a lot about the End and somewhat the Overworld while Eneri doesent even know what a cat is.

Battle intelligence-

Eneri.

Reason: its never stated in lore on how smart Ceris is when it comes to planning Attacks and ambushes. Just look at Eneri. She became one of the most feared people in the nether when she was 5. So im gonna have to give it to Eneri because Ceris may be alot older than Eneri but she doesent seem to have that much strategic planning or Ambushes.

Speed-

Ceris.

Reason: she can  teleport and fly while Eneri's speed can only be utilized with her scythe. She also has the those dual ender baldes that can be extremely fast.

Durability-

Eneri.

Reason: she survived the firery hells of the nether and her body can regenerate lost limbs like Legs, arms, or parts of her torso. The reason behind this is that full blooded netherkin's bodies are made from ash. They can be killed when they are submerged in water for months. So in turns of durability Eneri takes the point.

Points:

Ceris- 3

Eneri- 3

The match will be a tie but ceris will somewhat win because Eneri knows when to stop the fight.