The last thing Kyle heard before passing

This takes place in "1 of a kind"

Kyle: huh....... the... grim... reaper...?

?????: humans. They were always bound to die....

Kyle: please.... help me-

Kyle was interrupted when the figure suddenly started to carress his cheek with their hand.

?????: do not worry human.... your death is only the most painful stage of going to a new world. A world. Where you can rest knowing you'll never have to die again....

Kyle: who..... are.... you..?

?????: my name... Is Eneri Servine. Though i doubt you'll remember it in the after life....... Just like all of them.....

Kyle: Eneri huh..... sound like a name i've heard.....

Eneri: my name is not of importance. Right now i will accompanny you as you move on.... don't think.... just sleep.... you will be in a new world with all your freinds and family....

Your will to fight exceeds that of mine.... therefore you have my respect of you fighting herobrine head on as a means of survival....

Kyle: can... i... ask... once...

Eneri: go ahead...

Kyle: why are you here...? Shouldnt.... you... be... running... if you're not the.... grim... reaper...?

Eneri: i am not mortal.... you are mortal.... it is best you sleep now.... i need to go somewhere else now....

Kyle: thank you for staying with me.......

And just like that Kyle moves pn to the world of peace.....

Eneri: why wont anybody comfort me? That man is dead.... why am i still alive....? NO.... i must find my family.... its the only thing.... the... only. Thing....