Chapter 1

"..." = Talk

Talk = thought/thinking

*Bark* = action while talking

/////
***
////

At police HQ

11 people can be seen inside a room. 10 is sitting, while one is standing, giving his report.

"The vigilante named Black cyber have appear again, and it seems like we failed to arrest him again." Reported one of the police officer to the higher up.

The higher up look irritated.

"Black cyber. Quirk unknown. Age unknown. Gender, male. Wear black armor that can do a lot of things during his scene. Have appear all around Japan and solve all the problem that arises. Casualties is zero everytime. Appear more in the city." One of the higher up named Sakurai said as he read the report of the vigilante new involvement.

"The fact that he manage to escape even all the pro hero that we send is astonishing. If anything, he's a pro in his own." The other higher up said.

"The hero public safety commission has asked us to capture him. But it prove to be more difficult. Not to mention, he appear to have a lot of supporter, especially the people he safe."

Sakurai look at the report about the vigilante.

Name: unknown

Nickname (by the police): Black cyber

Gender: male

Age: unknown

Quirk: unknown

Capture more than 50 villains under 1 hour.

Save more than 100 civilians under 1 hour.

Manage to treat civilians wound without difficulty using his armor.

Building damage is low.

CCTV capture him at a shop with his armor on without caring about being captured.

Appear at a scene quicker before a civilian can report what happened.

Appear at a scene just as the villain is about to commit a crime.

Sakurai sigh.

This is only 1% of what he did today. He doesn't do just hero work. He also did a lot of useless thing like helping an old lady cross a road. Give food to the homeless. Buy someone else groceries. Clean the sewer system.

"Even if he helped a lot of things, he's still a criminal. He broke the law and he should be punished."

"The only problem is, what will the public think."

"*Sigh* Him solving a lot of case has make the public think he's a hero."

"This is troublesome. We doesn't know a lot of things about him and the only reason we know his gender despite using a voice changer is because he's the one who reveal that."

"And the name is only something that we named him since we don't know what to call him."

"Anything else." One of the higher up look at the officer that is still standing.

"Yes!" Although the officer is tired on standing for to long and listening on the old people talk, he still need to appear energetic because his job require him to. "We believe a boy named got a connection to the vigilante. He's currently under custody and detective Tsukauchi will be interrogating him."

"A boy?"

"Yes!"

"And what is the connection between the two."