S1|EP1: The Book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Episode Summary: Sonic and Tails want to get the whole gang together for a party with invitations. Amy is confused why someone would publish a book under her own name, and tries to figure out why. Silver goes out on a blind date and ends up meeting a famous author.]

=Sonic's Comedy Show=

Sonic: You know when you're with your friends... and... All of a sudden... 

"While you're all just joking around, one of them just.. Goes somewhere else. Pretends to go to  the bathroom, but is actually trying to prank you by throwing a bunch of goo in your apartment. You know, like, the prank friend."

"I would know, because I'm that friend."

Audience: *Laughing*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Sonic's Apartment]

Sonic [On the Phone]: No... Amy. I told you, you could come over. Just not now. Because I don't feel like doing anything today. 

Amy [On the Phone]: You always say that. You never want to do anything. Don't you like to run?

Sonic: Well... I don't know, really. I just need something normal to happen for once. Talk to you later, I'm going to the coffee shop with Tails.

Amy: Later, Sonic.. *Hangs up*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Coffee Shop]

Tails: You know what we should do? We should get the whole gang together-

Sonic: Apart from the ones that abandoned us back in High School?

Tails: Yeah... You sure they didn't just forget about us?

Sonic: No one forgets me, I'm too brilliant.

Tails: Sonic, I forget about you all the time.

Sonic: Oh.. Well... What were you saying again?

Tails: We can get the whole gang together, and just have a party.

Sonic: A Party? For what?

Tails: Just... For fun.

Sonic: So.. We're having a party. For no reason?!

Tails: Yeah.

Sonic: Tails, that's a great idea!

Tails: I know! Let's get the gang together.

Sonic: Alright! Silver lives right across from me. I talked to Amy today... I'm still alive, you're still alive... Somehow. Yeah, we should easily be able to get everyone to come to this party today.