S1|EP5: The Sink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Episode Summary: Silver can't get his Sink to work. Sonic has to use a cane to support himself when walking because of an injury. Tails is positive that he has got robbed. Amy finds a camera, and decides to 'help' Silver with his Sink problem.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=Sonic's Comedy Show=

Sonic: Your kitchen and dining room are the two places where one good thing happens and one bad thing happens.

"The good thing is... You get to eat. Who doesn't love that? Am I right? The bad part is... You have to make the food yourself. Unless.. You ordered it. But then you have to wait even longer. It's just a whole process. So... The food is good. But cooking... That's for someone else to do, not me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Sonic's Apartment]

Sonic: *Limping while holding a cane*

Silver: Ayo, Sonic. Why are you using a cane? You're that old already?

Sonic: No, Silver. I got hurt pretty bad when I fell down the stairs this morning. They said they'd give me crutches, but no, I have to look like an old man. They gave me a Cane instead.

Silver: Well, woo-hee! Glad that ain't my problem.

Sonic: Of course you're happy about that...

Silver: Hey, you mind helping me with my sink? The water isn't running the correct temperatures. It's just a wrong mix of hot, cold and... Whatever other temperatures there are.

Sonic: You think I could really help? I need to use this stupid cane all the time.

Silver: Alright, maybe later?

Sonic: Sure. 

*RING*

Sonic [On The Phone]: Hello?

Tails: Hey, Sonic. I think I've been robbed. I don't see half my stuff in my apartment.

Sonic [On The Phone]: You think you've been robbed?

Tails: Yeah.

Silver: Glad that ain't my problem.

Sonic: You already said that, Silver.

Silver: I know. I'ma go see if I can fix that Sink again. *Leaves*

Sonic: Got it, Silver.

Tails: I'll talk to you later, Sonic.

Sonic [On The Phone]: Alright, later buddy. *Hangs up*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~