Ch 2: Union vs Far Cry

An: Basically Union try to attack the three villains from Far Cry. Also this a shout out to LoganW21406-1.

A day, since Union none corrupt side join, later.

Dani POV:

Currently the none corrupt side of Union has been a huge help with the large settlement. However I am a bit concerned with the corrupt side of Union as I receive reports that they are sighted near Pagan, Joseph, and Anton territory.

Dani: "They're gonna get f*cked since those three aren't meant to be mess with" I thought as I work on paperwork.

3rd person Pov.

Near United Royal Territory.

The corrupt side of Union were enrage that the none corrupt side abandoned Union. However they are cocky to put Dani in his place once they gather their strength unaware that they are surrounded by the United Royal army. It wasn't long until they realize they are completely surrounding.

United Royal Commander: "You are entering United Royal Territory so I suggest you go another direction otherwise we will open fire" he said.

Bakugo: "I don't think so! We are Union and you gonna bow down to us once we take down your leader!" He said but he was shot in the arm by Anton himself who reveal himself.

Anton: "Correction Leaders" he said as Joseph and Pagan reveal themselves too.

Ozpin: "Perhaps we can strike a deal" he said.

Pagan: "Sorry but we don't deal with those that think they are full of themselves" he said.

Rias: "Then you will be destroy!" She said and was about to fire her BoD when suddenly both herself and the other devils scream in pain.

Joseph: "Ah so they are devils" he said holding a powerful holy relic which is emitting a lot of holy light.

Sirzech: "Your a priest!?" He said a bit shock.

Joseph: "To my children I am but to you I'm your savior" he said as the United Royal army open fire while the animals and tanks join the battle.

A few minutes later.

Union lost the battle and have returned far from the United Royal Territory.