A Swimming Surprise

Galloping through the forest away from the ranch Aizawa and Mic make it to a near by lake and jump in splashing around. Galloping behind them are their adoptive daughter Eri and son Shinsou. Eri jumps in as Mic goes to catch her, Shinsou on the other hood walks in swimming towards them. He sinks in the water letting his blue roan coat get wet as he dives his head and torso under the water as well, soaking his hair and coming back up shaking his head side to side as the water slips off his hair.

Walking to the near by lake (y/n) hears and sees others in the water.

(Y/N)
"M-may I join?"

Aizawa
"Sure but be careful it's kinda deep"

Jumping in to the water (y/n) opens their/her/his eyes and is surprised to see horse bodies connected to the human torsos. Quickly surfacing back up (y/n) bumps into Shinsou.

Shinsou
"Whoa there, you look like you just seen a shark swimming under you, you okay?"

(Y/N)
"Yea just never seen centaurs before"

Eri
"Did you just move in to the new house next door?"

(Y/N)
"Yes actually I did, names (Y/N)"

Aizawa and Mic head out with Eri close behind and shake off all the water on their bodies. Shinsou taking his last dive under water before heading out himself. (y/n) gets out as well grabbing their/her/his towel. Each of them drying off as (y/n) get on their/her/his towel robe.

Mic
"Well (y/n) it's nice to meet you, I'm Mic, the black shire here is my mate Aizawa, and our adoptive daughter Eri and son Shinsou"

(Y/N)
"Nice to meet you all"

Shinsou getting out of the water dries off (y/n) looks at how he dries off and starts to blush.

(Y/N)
"You guys are bigger in person"

Aizawa
"We get that a lot, but Eri herself is half her size"

Looking at how each of their coats are different (y/ n) get curious.

(Y/N)
"C-can I um..."

Aizawa
"Sure, go ahead"

Petting Mic's withers it shudders once pet.

(Y/N)
"Wow, just like a hor... um..."

Mic
"Mmhm"

(Y/N)
"A horse... sorry if that's..."

Mic
"Danm straight!, just that we're smarter and less annoy..."

Mic gets cut off by Aizawa's tail in his face from leaning on his hindquarters.

Mic
"ACK!, Control that thing you mule!"

Aizawa
"Hehe don't blame me... it's got a mind of its own "

Eri, (y/n) and Shinsou let out a small chuckle. Over excited Eri rears up thought in mind and says it out loud.

Eri
"I have an idea wanna come with us to our home, we are having a party with som friends?"

(Y/N)
"Um sure but I just need to go home and get comfortable before heading over"

Starting to head back onto the trail to their/her/his new house Mic stops them/her/him.

Mic
"Why don't I give you a lift while the others he's back to set up and I can give you a ride to our place?"

Blushing, (y/n) nods. Extending his hand out to (y/n) he pulls them/her/him up onto his back.

Mic
"Alrighty hang on and we'll be back in a jiffy"

Aizawa
"Be careful Mic"

Mic
"I will be"

Eri
"See you in a bit papa"
Eri, Shinsou, and Aizawa trot back to the ranch while  mic and (y/n) head the other way.