᯽.Prologue

Hi guys👋 I'm Houda, new member here in Wattpad... So this is my first story, hope you enjoy it ❤️♡・ᴗ・♡

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

As she woke up early, Gauri made her way to the kitchen to make her breakfast, buy when she was about to pack her breakfast to go to work she realized something...

𝖦𝖺𝗎𝗋𝗂 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽: i forgot...༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

And she goes to take her idol's pic. She can't get enough of him. Omkara... (she taughts of him with a smile) his lips, eyes, long silky hair are just perfect... She kissed his photo and put it in her bag.

Gauri was running to reach the bus for her work when she bumped with a man.. Her bag fell on the floor also her things, he tried to help her but when he saw the pic he knew that she is one of Omkara's fans, or better his fan... The man was Omkara, Gauri's idol, he was wearing a hoodie with mask and black glasses covering all his face.

When she lifted her head up, Gauri panics, she taughts he is a thief or a criminal because of his look, when he saw her panics he closed his eyes because he was waiting for her scream. But she didn't, When Omkara opened his eyes he could see her still in the same condition so he tried to calm her.

Omkara: hey! Please don't cry, I'm not what you are thinking, I'm just a simple man and I think you know me..

Gauri was scared of that masked man, but when she heard his voice it sounds soo familiar. She nodded in a no assuring that she doesn't know him.

Omkara: no you know me! Did you forgot?!

Gauri was too confused about this man and his behaviour. She nodded again in a no.

Omkara (while laughing) : I'm the man who just bumped with you!.

He could see her laugh, but what confused him was her laughter,
It was silent, no sound, a silent laughter, he watched her as he laugh with her.

Omkara: beautiful lady, what's your name?

Gauri stopped laughing and looked at him with a sad eyes, he could also see the sadness in her honey brown eyes.
She took a pen and wrote on his hand
"𝓖𝓪𝓾𝓻𝓲"

Om was surprised and mizmered by her cute actions while she wrote her name on his tumb... She bends bye to him with a smile and goes...

Omkara kept looking at her name recalling her silent laughter when he just realized something...

"She is speechless"

.

.

.

.

.

.
✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

❥︎Do vote and comment if you like this story シ︎

☾︎ 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒂 ☽︎