39

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

You were unconscious and your ribs were broken. Tanjiro was also unconscious, but luckily  Nezuko was there to distract the demon from him. Nezuko got more powerful than before fought with the demon. She got more muscular and was burning the demon. Nezuko was never this strong before. The demon couldn't breathe anymore and flew into some houses. Nezuko then also arrived at the house were the demon flew inside. A woman was bleeding and she tried to resist, but couldn't. She got closer and closer and was just about to eat that woman, but then Tanjiro came and and stopped her. His sword was stopping her from biting this poor woman. This all has been going on for 30 minutes and you started to hear someone.

"Y/n...please wake up." You heard someone say, but you still didn't woke up.

"Y/n please..Tanjiro needs your help!" .....'father?' You thought.

"Y/n!!" Your eyes shot open and you felt the pain again, but tried to ignore it.

"Tanjiro...wait for me I'm coming." You tried your best to get up even though that big stone was on you. You had to do it. You promised that you'd protect Tanjiro no matter what. You used all your strength to get up and pushed that stone off of you. You finally did it. You didn't hesitate and got up, but then you noticed your leg was broken as well.

"Dammit!" You cursed. You decided to run anyway, ignoring the pain.

You heard some yelling and Tanjiro's voice. You saw him holding Nezuko and she looked so different. She was crying and you were just standing there, shocked. She shrinked and looked like a little child. Then fell asleep on Tanjiro's lap. 

"She's asleep......Mother, She's asleep!"

"Tanjiro what happened to Nezuko..?" You kneeled down to him and looked at his little sister.

"I don't know, she just got stronger and tried to bite a woman.. but now she's back to normal." Tanjiro explained and you sighed in relieve.

"Alright then. I'll bring her to her box and come back." Tanjiro told you and your eyes widened.

"What!? No, I wont let you fight like that. Look at you, you can't even move properly. You'll stay in a safe place. Don't worry Tengen, Zenitsu, Inosuke and I got everything under control." You smiled softly and he was quite mad.

"No! I won't let you fight alone. I'm not weak, Y/n I want to fight too!" He yelled at you. He never yelled at you actually, but he just didn't want you to worry about him.

"But Tanjiro, you're hurt the most and I don't want you dying! Look I just want you to be safe I know you're strong, but enough is enough. You already did too much." You looked him straight into his eyes and he got up, putting Nezuko behind his back. He then started to walk in a different direction without saying a word. You frowned, but thought it would be the best for him. You just don't want to lose another important person to you. You just want to keep him and your friends safe.