He Lays Down On Your Chest

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion as a weight collapsed down on top of you as soon as you laid down on the bed in the middle of your hotel room. A chuckle came from just under your neck as Jin glanced up, noticing the expression on your face.

"Do you mind?" You sighed, resting your hand down against his stomach, "I didn't realise I could say that you could lay here."

"I just assumed," Jin admitted, keeping himself in the exact same position as the smile on his face grew. "I've had a long day and I just couldn't wait to lay down, it's just coincidence that you collapsed down just before me."

Your head nodded, rolling your eyes at how smart he tried to be, "so, it's nothing to do with the fact you constantly confuse my chest for a pillow?"

A sharp gasp came from Jin, quickly shaking his head in reply to you, "I can't believe you'd accuse me of such a thing, I'm just innocently laying here, talking to you."

"Nothing with you is ever just innocent," you muttered underneath your breath.

You were used to Jin trying to charm his way with you, his smile was a weakness of yours, and he knew it, constantly trying his best to use it against you in order to get what he wanted from you without any complaints.

"Heard that," Jin chimed as you fell silent, jabbing his hand gently against your waist, "I'm not as guilty as you like to think I am you know."

"You've got that look in your eyes," you retorted, recognising the shine in his wide orbs anywhere, "that's the look that screams mischief."

His shoulders shrugged as he repositioned himself slightly so that he could look up at you a little easier, "you think I've got something up my sleeve then?"

"I just know what you're like Jin, that's all."

A loud chuckle came from him as he continued to lay still, knowing that your eyes were watching over every single thing that he did as you tried to figure out exactly what it was that he was up to, knowing that the moment was coming.

"I'm not doing anything wrong," he reminded you as he met your eyes.

You were still far from convinced, you had gotten used to Jin laying on your chest, usually because he wanted something, with your chest being the only place that he'd be able to get it.

The way his eyes looked up at you, and the way he smiled so widely told you everything that you needed to know, you just needed to wear him down into telling you.

"Do you want to go to sleep?" You asked, moving your hand up to rest against the top of his head.

"You'll put me to sleep if you do that," he warned as your hand began to loosely brush through the messy locks of his hair, "and I'm more than happy to lay on your chest all night too."

As much as he loved to joke that your chest was a pillow, it was by far one of the most comfortable places for Jin, and definitely a place where he could see himself spending the night too.

"Why did you stop?" Jin pouted as your hand quickly slipped away after he spoke.

"There's no way I am letting you spend the night on my chest, my boobs will be squashed in the morning," you noted, watching as his eyes went wide, "I thought you wouldn't like that part somehow."

Another chuckle came from Jin, much quieter than before, "is that actually a possibility."

"Are you willing to risk it?"

"Alright, maybe you've got a bit of a point there."

Your head shook in disbelief as Jin rolled slightly to the right so that his head wasn't positioned right on top of your boob, not willing to run the risk of doing any harm to your body, a body which he loved exactly as it was.

His actions came as quite the relief for you as you quickly became much more comfortable with Jin resting further down your body. "Do you want me to get you an actual pillow?"

"No, I want you to play with my hair again," Jin smugly responded, lifting his head up momentarily so that he could brush all of his locks up for you to reach.

"What if you go to sleep?" You enquired as you moved your hand once again, "there's no way you can spend the night resting here."

"I give you permission to move me," Jin promised, "but if I wake up on the bedroom floor tomorrow then I'll make sure that I get some sort of revenge on you."

"It would take a lot of effort to push you to the floor."

"I'm not that heavy."

Your head nodded in agreement with him, "it's all muscle, I can definitely tell that you've been working out more on tour."

He tried his best to control his smile, but your compliment had Jin weak as his cheeks turned a dark shade of red. He never imagined you noticing the small differences in his body, but as you watched him perform time and time again, you were very much aware.

As he began to shuffle a little more, you could tell that Jin was getting shy, turning his eyes away from you, finding anything in the hotel room that could keep his attention as an alternative for letting you see the blush on his cheeks.

"You good?" You questioned after a few moments of him searching, "only it looks as if something might have gotten to you," you teased, moving your other hand against his chest, trailing it along his hips, pushing into his side gently.

"Alright," Jin groaned, "you've won this time alright; I'll admit that."

Your head nodded quickly as he finally turned his eyes to look at you, "one day I'm going to teach you what a pillow actually is."

His head shook as he tried to nuzzle down as best as he could against your chest, refusing to move still. As much as you wanted to push him off, the smile on Jin's face was difficult for you to ignore, especially knowing that you were the reason for it too.

"Just let me lay here for a while, I've had a long day."

A sigh came from you, but still you agreed with him, "you've got another fifty shows ahead of you, and you're already tired on tour?"

"That's another fifty days to lay on your chest you know."

"I walked right into that one," you laughed, "but I guess you laying here isn't the worst thing in the world, is it?"

The smile on Jin's face continued to grow as you caved into him, there was nothing that he enjoyed more than getting what he wanted, especially when it came down to you too.

"Can you carry on playing with my hair now?" Jin frowned as once again your hand slipped away, "you can't be doing half a job, otherwise I'll roll back up onto the uncomfortable part again."

"Do that, and that cold floor looks pretty tempting to roll you onto through the night."

"I don't trust that you'd ever do that to me."

"Really, do you want to try?"