Lunch

synopsis: after leaving his lunch at home, luckily for jin, he has you at home ready to save the day and help him out on your way to work

The knock at the studio door caused Jin's head to snap around, watching it open as a familiar smell filled the room, watching you walk in with a carrier bag in hand.

"This is a nice surprise," he mused as his eyes landed on you, clearing some space on his desk for you to place the bag directly in front of him.

"You left your lunch at home," you commented as his hands grabbed the handles of the bags, "I thought I'd come by and drop it off on my way to work."

A soft laughter came from Jin as he tugged your frame again, allowing you to collapse into his lap on his desk chair, "you're too cute sometimes."

Your eyes rolled as the colour in his eyes softened, staring back at you in awe as yet again you somehow managed to do something kind for Jin, melting his heart in the process.

"I don't want you to starve," you spoke, tapping your hand against his chest to try and distract his eyes from you, "I added a couple of bits too, there didn't seem like enough when I packed the bag up for you."

"I hope you're not trying to fatten me up," Jin joked in reply, noticing a couple of small additions at the bottom of the bag.

Having missed breakfast, and seemingly working all night too, you were keen to make sure that Jin looked after himself, knowing just how crucial his diet was to him and the rest of his management too.

"Are you working on anything fun?" You quizzed as you began to look around the studio.

Jin's head shook, glancing again at the blank screen that was in front of him, "I keep trying to come up with something, but I think now I've realised why there's nothing coming."

"Why's that?"

"All I could think about was food, and then you came and saved the day," he smirked, pressing a kiss to the top of your shoulder, "you're always taking the best care of me."

Through his smile, you could tell that Jin was a little bit irritated that he was yet to get anything done, hopeful that with a bit of food and with some more energy inside of him, he'd finally be able to get things done.

"Take a break and eat up," you instructed, smiling down at him, "your work will still be here, but at least then you'll be able to add to it."

Jin's head nodded in agreement with you as he took the first food box out of the bag that you had bought him, "are you planning on sticking around for a while?"

"Do you want me to stick around for a while?" You asked.

"I do, eating alone is never fun."