𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝟳 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝟳 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

"How are you feeling, my love?" I look up from the bathroom sink to see my handsome husband with our sleeping 1-year-old son in his arms. "I'm doing fine for right now. Babygirl keeps kicking my ribs hard." Elijah laughs and we walk back to our bed. 7 years later and our lives have changed tremendously. We are now parents of 4 handsome boys. There's Silas, Adrian, Leonardo, Jaxon, and our new little bundle of joy coming in 2 months. Our baby girl. All of our babies have a 2 year age gap and we couldn't be happier.

"I want cuddles from all my babies." I slowly grabbed Jaxon from Elijah and snuggled him into my side. Elijah snuggled into my other and started to talk to his 'princess.' "How's my beautiful Princess doing? Have you had a fun day today in Momma's belly?" Elijah spoke to my stomach as he laid his head on my bump. Her kicks start to get more and more frequent as she realizes her Papa is speaking to her.

"Mama, I had a nightmare." Our eyes reach to the doorway to see our 7-year-old son, Silas, standing with his pajamas and teddy bear in his arm. "Come here, mi amore." Silas walked to Elijah and Elijah lifted him onto the bed. He snuggled into Elijah and fell asleep peacefully. Our eyes close as tiredness catches up to us.

The sound of 4 more little feet claps onto the hallway. "Mama. Can we snuggle with you too?" Our handsome twins, Adrian and Leonardo, said and Elijah picked both of them up from the floor. The twins eventually found their places in our arms and fell asleep. "Babygirl is gonna be loved by all her brothers and her Papa," I whispered out and Elijah laughed. "Then she's gonna get a boyfriend and-" I was abruptly stopped by Elijah shushing me.

"My Princess will never EVER have a boyfriend! Simple!" I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "That's what my Dad said to my Mom but look where we are. Married with 5 kids." I shrugged and Elijah rolled his eyes.

"The boys are gonna be chasing you when you get older, my love! Your daddy is gonna have a hard time chasing them all away though, but I'll help you" I say and giggle at my comment. I hear a rough cough behind me and turn around to see an angry Alexandros. I roll my eyes and pick up the diaper bag. We head to the elevator and just stay put.

"Milana will never and I mean will never have a boyfriend. Simple as that!" Alexandros says and I roll my eyes even more.

_____________________________

2 1/2 months later...

"OH, MY FUCK." I squeeze Elijah's hand as a strong contraction rocked my entire body. Even if this was our 5th baby, we were always unprepared for labor and delivery. "Mama. I need my Mama." My cries turn into sobs as I cry for my Mom. "I know my love I know. Your Mom is coming right now." I look up at Elijah and begin to push again.