8~ Experiments

It was getting ready to sleep when the doors swung up and two guards came and dragged me out but before they did I slipped my phone into my back pocket. They took me down a couple floors to the basement. I hated it. I hated everything about this place.

They had sat me down in a metal chair and placed a metal headband around my head. Then they strapped me down. Ughhh this is so annoying. Just then he walked in.

Rumlow.

God I hated him with everything I had .
He was so annoying, stubborn and mean. He needs to go see a doctor his brain is messed up.

~~~

When I was 9 they used to do a lot of experiments on me, atleast 3 to 4 times a day, and I hated it. Normally to guards would come and get me. But one day Rumlow did. I thought he was alone so I punched him in the face and dislocated his jaw. Honestly I was proud of myself. For a nine year old I was pretty strong. My victory was soon over when two guards walked into the cell. Great. I was so pi$$ed.

Not long after they stopped doing  experiment on me that often and it became more of a weekly thing. I stopped showing emotion after that. I kept to myself.
~~~
They soon injected me with a weird liquid. Everything went black.

I soon woke up to the buzzing of my phone. I didn't know how long I had been out. An hour. A day. I don't know but I took my phone out of my pocket, and saw so many messages. Last time I checked I only had 6 contacts.
•Jimmy boy
•Pete
•Bestaiiii
•Nedddyyyyy
•Ned's gramie (she makes the best food)
•May (like a mum)

Jimmy boy

Jimmy boy
Hey
I've dealt with the two idiots
Y/n!!!!!
You d€ad
You must be asleep
Helooooooo
Hey
Hi
Helo
Kid.
Kid.
I'm going to keep calling you Kid
Kid.
Kid.
Kid.
Alright where the he!! Are you????
Please be ok
Helooo
It's been 1 hour
2 hours
Are u OK???

You
Hey.

Jimmy boy
Finally where have you been???
Are you safe
Are you OK
Are yo-

You
Chill dude I'm fine
I think.

Jimmy boy
You think
THINK
where are you I'm coming

You
NO
I mean I'm fine
I'm just a bit ill that's all
I'll text later I gtg

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading my story guys I tried really hard to make it funny but full of tension.
Thanks for the views and likes I really appreciate it
Hope you have or had a great day

Wherever you are Good night, good day or good morning