®

𝘙𝘜𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘖𝘍 ™ . A term cut short rather then the usual Running out of time which means the sense of time running out often expresses a genuine desire for more time and is also about getting older
———————————————————————————
© _CERTIFIEDBARBIE_

||ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2022||
This book is not to be REPRODUCED in any way shape or form,without the permission of me the publisher/author which is muah,except when used in quotations and with a shout-out to me.

Plagiarism,paraphrasing.or ANY TYPE of reproduction WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM!!

This book is based off of 𝗠𝗬 imagination and my imagination only if anything seems similar to anybody's book,living person,or dead it is PURELY coincidental.

𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁, compare any characters,way of writing,layout to 𝗔𝗡𝗬 authors book,𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗥 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧 this is my book and if so that you will get muted and 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗.

𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁,give out any of my fave claims,I don't care how big the person 𝗜𝗦,if o want to tell you the @ I will on my own if I don't 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗧.Or u will simply get muted and 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗.

These are very simple rules,I hope y'all enjoy my book and make sure you vote on my chapters and add this to your library I hope this book is interesting to you and if you have a problem get off my book and that on 𝗣e𝗥i𝗢d𝗧!
———————————————————————————
Read this book in dark mode that is what it was intended to be read in - _CERTIFIEDBARBIE_ out this ho .