1

Twin Flame ~ A twin flame is an intense soul connection with someone thought to be a person's other half, sometimes called a "mirror soul." It's based on the idea that sometimes one soul gets split into two bodies. One of the main characteristics of a twin flame relationship is that it will be both challenging and healing. This is due to the mirroring nature of a twin flame; they show you your deepest insecurities, fears, and shadows. But they also help you overcome them and vice versa , your twin flame will be equally affected by you.
——————————————————————————-

                                            𖣔  𝘈𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘢 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳 ( 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 , 𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 )𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘵 , 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 (𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳 )444,111" 𝘐 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘞𝘦 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯...

𖣔
  𝘈𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘢 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳 ( 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 , 𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 )
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴
𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘵 , 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 (𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳 )
444,111
" 𝘐 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘞𝘦 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘓𝘢 𝘓𝘢 𝘓𝘢 𝘓𝘢 "

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, escaped through Athaila's lilac curtains causing her to twist and turn and eventually give in and wake up. Athaila had always been highly sensitive to light and used it as her personally visual alarm clock, she didn't mind the light rather than a loud noise startling her. She didn't need a real alarm clock because she didn't have anywhere to go she was a firm entrepreneur and made money at home, and she also believer of natures calling and used nature for everything including as her alarm clock. " ugh " she twisted once again before sitting fully up looking at her wall specifically her wall that was perfectly painted lilac and was cover in different pictures, paintings, and quotes. After staring for a while she decided to start her daily routine which composed of first walking over to her bookcase grabbing her container with different types of incense choosing to pick cinnamon and vanilla today light it and twirling around it wasn't for any reason other than because she wanting to. She always impulsively did things to make her happy which her daddy always told her would be the death of her
~   
" 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 " Athaila's father yelled
" 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 " a young 13-year-old athila yelled back to her father.
she had just chosen to buy an assorted different books off her dad's card online impulsively but failed to inform him which caused him a surprise when he saw the charge to his card.
" 𝘤𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 .. 𝘕𝘖𝘞, "her father said with more authority in his voice which caused her to rush to him
" 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘴 ? ...... "
"𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 ? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 " he stated not mad at the fact she bought it but mad at the fact she just did it without consulting him.
" 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘪 '𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪- 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 ! 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘪 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. "
She said as she stuck out her pinky finger towards him causing him to break and give in due to her convincing smile on her face, he couldn't help it his daughter was his soft spot and everyone knew it.
They twisted their pinky fingers together and kissed it.
"𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦," he said as he lightly shook his head and mushed her head.
~
She then made her way over to her tv turning it on and putting it on the YouTube application pressing a playlist, making her way to her bathroom doing her hygiene routine and she heard a voice she knew oh too well.
" 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫 " she heard the angelic voice of her spirit guide say, and appear next to her she was a very very beautiful entity she stood tall and heavenly wearing a sheath dress, and a divine solar disk with cow horns on her head.
Athila looked up and smiled sweetly " goodmorningggg " she dried off her face and walked back into her room as 𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 followed. She then walked to Isys's alter and pointed over to a new item she put on there " Did you like the new candle I put on here ? I saw it and it felt like you but I wasn't sure if you would like it ". Athaila said as she sniffed it and turned back over to Isys. " Oh of course flower I loved it, remember to open up the curtains you need your daily dose of sunlight, but I have to go when you need me you know what to do " Isys turned into her bird form specifically a falcon, and flew out as Athila opened the window and curtains. " Whew what will I wear what will I wearrrr " she sang to herself walking over to her closet looking through until she found something perfect. A black dress with slits on both sides, Rick Owen Geobasket 's, and a Vivienne Westwood cream leather handbag.