Chapter 24: I Think I've Seen This Film Before, And I Didn't Like The Ending.

♤ "𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠,
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,
𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰?
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧,"

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧' 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭,
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞,
𝐒𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭,

𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮,
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞,
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞,"

- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭, 𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐥𝐞. ♤

☆11:30amMay 18thHyosan high-schoolTennis court/forest☆

11:30am
May 18th
Hyosan high-school
Tennis court/forest

"Are you okay? Are you hurt, On-Jo?" On-Jo's dad, Mr. Nam, asked.

"What took you so long?" On-Jo asked, broken and shaken up. "I kept waiting for you."

The group on the side was getting their breaths back, panting and trying to rest a little. Some where sitting down and some were standing. Mi-Ra was part of the ones standing as Suhyeok had her in a hug, telling her how worried he was when she blacked out for a moment back inside and Mi-Ra didn't have the heart to tell him what actually happened. She just let him hug her, enjoying the comfort she was receiving.

Mr. Nam looked around just as Suhyeok let go of the hug, tears in his eyes.

"And you kids, are you okay?" Mr. Nam asked.

Few nodded slowly.

"Yeah," replied Dae-Su.

"Good." Mr. Nam said and walked towards Cheong-San. "Cheong-San,"

"Mr. Nam." Replied Cheong-San, slowly walking towards the man and breaking down in his arms as Mr. Nam hugged him.

"Guys, are you able to run?" Mr. Nam asked, turning to face the group again.

"Fuck yes." Mi-Ra replied.

Okay, maybe not too much. She thought to herself. The fight inside the gym had tired her out and she felt a bit weak. Her highened hearing was returning as well, the smell was getting stronger in her nose and her sight, that was once red, was clear again although she was sure her eyes were still red because Nam-Ra and Suhyeok kept looking at her face. Nam-Ra's eye was red as well, the side where she was bitten.