A Writer's Greeting

Hello my fellow lovely Lou simps! (If your not a simp and are just here for fun you can still stay ofc) I just wanted to put a small writers note to clear some things up before we begin our story so I advise you read this!

First order of business, I do not own nor claim to own any of the characters from uglydolls! I did not create them, (though it would be cool of I had) and this fanfic is just for fun and maybe a bit for me... Please do not misinform anyone by saying I own the characters, I do not. and some of the places mentioned in this story do not exist in the uglydolls realm, I'm just having fun! :)

Moving along! Some of the things that will be used in the fanfic and what they mean! (These were mentioned in the description but I know not everyone reads those but I think you should I kinda put some effort into it)
Y/N = Your Name, H/L = Hair Length, H/C = Your Hair Color, E/C = Your Eye Color, F/S = Favorite Song

This is the last thing I want to mention, please do not put any hate in my comment section, if it's to me or others I do not care. If you do not like my story either give some nice, constructive, helpful comments or get out. You are not being forced to read this. (Unless your my friends, then you have no choice)

That's it from me for the time being! Might come back later... We will see...
But anyways thank you for taking the time to read this dumb little story and please, enjoy yourself. <3 (Warning: This gets super cringy and cheesy but if your into dumb little romantic stuff then keep on going ahead!!)