New Friends And Apologies

(Your POV)

I woke up to the sun shining down on my face, I shielded my eyes and rolled over. Once my eyes adjusted I noticed I was on a pink blanket with blue dots and... A black jacket? it took me a minute or so to remember what happened last night, I must have fallen asleep! I scanned the rooftop for Lou but the only thing I found was my phone with earbuds attached. He must have left... I thought to myself as I stood up, grabbing my phone, the blanket and the jacket. It took me a minute or so to figure out how to work the moving platform thing but once I did I bolted it back to my house. There were a few people outside so I just kept my head down and prayed that nobody spotted me. When I got to my house I ran into my bedroom and flopped down on the bed, tired from running. I glanced at the jacket and had a thought. Lou wouldn't mind if I tried it on...Right? I stood up and picked up the jacket. He wouldn't know anyways! I smirked as I pulled my arms through the holes. It fit me surprisingly well and, to be honest, it was kind of comfy. I sat back down on the bed and chose to take a picture with me in the jacket. You know, for memory purposes! I made sure to save the photo so I didn't lose it or something. But just then my phone went off! Someone was facetiming me! I quickly pulled the jacket off and tossed it behind me and then picked up my phone. 

I was met with the glasses face I knew and loved. "Are you dead?" Mandy asked. She was sitting in her room with Nolan and Moxy doing something in the background. (Most likely to fail and/or explode) "Not yet!" I smiled. "Your face is really red." "It is?" I touched my face. I am warm... "Are you okay? I tried calling you a few times earlier but you didn't pick up." Mandy pushed up her glasses. "Yea! I just went to sleep really late so I slept in! I only woke up a few minutes ago!" "Y/N! We talked about this-" She stopped and was now looking behind me. "Who's jacket is that?" She suddenly said. I glanced behind me in the camera to see Lou's jacket in view behind me! I quickly tossed it out of the way and stuttered out: "I-Its mine! I bought it yesterday!" Mandy eyed me with suspicion. Suddenly her eyes lit up. "Is that Lou's jacket?!" She exclaimed, gaining the attention of the two behind her. Before I could even think up an explanation I was being bombarded with a million questions. "Why do you have it?" "Did he give it to you last night?" "Did you steal it?" "Did you try it on?" Just to name a few. "Fine, fine! I'll tell you what happened!!" I finally broke through the questions. Mandy flopped backwards onto her bed and propped her phone up on the wall. "Alright then, tell us." She said. I inhaled deeply, and then began explaining last nights events.

Once I had finished I squeezed my eyes shut, to scared to see their reactions. "Are you guys dating now?!" I heard Moxy squeal happily from the other side. "What?! No!" I opened my eyes, confused and fairly flustered. I saw Moxy, closer to the phone then the other two, with bright, energetic eyes. And Mandy and Nolan eyeing on another with tiny smiles. "Oh." Moxy looked mildly disappointed. "Who knew Lou was so romantic?" Nolan muttered. "It wasn't romantic!" I defended. "were just friends I swear!" "Yea, yea, sure." Mandy smirked. "Speaking of Lou," She began. "Should we meet up with him today? Like all four of us? We can meet at my place." She went on. "Okay..." I mumbled, my face still red. "How about 10:25?" Moxy suggested. The other two nodded. "Works for me." I said. "Ill text Lou about it right now." "Alright! see you then!" Moxy smiled. "Hopefully." I said, hanging up the phone. I changed screens and opened me and Lou's conversations. 

Y/N: Heyyy! You alive?

Lou: Unfortunately

Y/N: Stop being emo

Y/N: Anyways! Mandy, Nolan and Moxy wanna hang out at 10:25

Lou: That works, Where are we meeting?

Y/N: Mandy's house

Lou: Alright then

Y/N: Btw, I have your jacket lol

Lou: Just bring it with you, dummy

-You send the photo of you wearing it-

Y/N: Or I can wear it...

Lou: Stop it!!! (you look nice though)

Y/N: Thank you and NEVER!!!! 

Lou: I'll see you later Y/N

Y/N: See ya then Blondie!

Lou: stop calling me that

Y/N: No <3

[Later...]

(still your POV btw)

It was 10:20 and still couldn't decide what to wear! Eventually I gave up and settled on -Insert decent outfit you would wear-  with Lou's jacket as a bonus! I brushed my hair and tried to make myself look somewhat nice. Then I tossed on my shoes and bolted out the door. As I was running I spotted a familiar blondie walking ahead of me. "Lou!! Heyyy!!" I called behind him. He turned around as I quickly slid up next to him. "Oh, Hey Y/N." "Let me guess," I said, starting to remove the jacket. "Your heading to Mandy's house?" "How did you know?" He asked sarcastically as I handed him the jacket. We walked up to Mandy's house together but the whole time Lou seemed a bit off. I ended up putting two and two together as I watched him fiddle with his hands. "Nervous?" I asked. He nodded gently. "Don't worry! I'm sure it'll be fine!" And without thinking, I hugged him. Once I let go I saw him look at me, confused, and then smile at me. "Thank you, Y/N"

(Lou's POV)

Y/N hugged me, they actually hugged me. I had never been hugged before. I was confused at first as I looked into Y/N's eyes, but then I smiled, feeling my face get warmer. "Thank you, Y/N" I said. "Anytime, blondie!" They smiled back. Once we finally met up with the others there was and unbearable, minute long, awkward silence. I glanced at Y/N and they glanced back, giving me a tiny smile of reassurance. I took a deep breath and finally said. "I'm sorry." The three dolls in front of me looked confused, but I didn't dare to look any of them in the eye. "I'm sorry for being such a jerk, I'm sorry for treating you all so horribly." I took another deep breath. This is harder then I thought... But I went on regardless. "I'm sorry for everything I did. You don't have to forgive me, but I'm still sorry." I still refused to look at the three, but suddenly, I felt the three of them...hug me?! I looked at the three of them. I hesitantly hugged them back, then I heard snickering from my right. I glanced but to see Y/N holding their phone and laughing to themselves. "Are you recording?!" I shouted, running to Y/N. They ran away and hopped onto Mandy's step "Noooo!!" They giggled. "Give me that!" I yelled, trying to grab their phone. They simply hopped off and kept running. I chased them and continued to yell at them to delete the video. 

They were surprisingly fast. The three other dolls were currently doubled over in laughter as Y/N only seemed to get farther and faster. Suddenly they tripped on something and fell over. "Y/N!" I gasped, running up to them. They lifted their head up and rubbed it in pain. "Ouch..." They groaned. "Are you okay?" I asked, knelling in front of them. "Yeah, I'm okay." They reassured. I extended my hand and pulled them up. "Are you sure your alright?" I asked once they were on their feet again. "I'm sure." They smiled softly. There was a moment of silence as I accidentally stared into their eyes. "You know you can let go of my hand, right?" Y/N broke the silence. "Oh yeah! Of course, I knew that I just...." I quickly let go of their hand and my voice trailed off as I failed to make up an excuse. "Well, I...Uh..." Y/N placed their hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry about it." They smiled brightly.