Everything Works Out In The End

(Your POV)

Me, Nolan, Lou, Mandy and Moxy continued to hang out more and we all got along quite well. We all had a lot of fun together! Like for example: Me and Lou took the other three to the roof and we did karaoke together! But overtime, I started to feel something whenever I was with Lou, Or whenever I spoke to him. which at this point, was all the time. And whenever I wasn't with him, he was all I thought about. Like, someone would make a joke and I would think: "Lou would find that funny." And then I would tell it to him later. Or in other cases, I would see a flower and think: "Lou would like that." And then I would take a picture and send it to him, or I'd pick it and give it to him. When ever I was near him, my face would heat up and my heartbeat would get faster. I was very confused and knew I had to tell someone about this. So I went to Lucky Bat's house, he knew a lot about feelings and stuff...Right? I explained to him everything that was going on, you know, besides the fact it was about Lou. (For obvious reasons) Once I had finished, Lucky told me something that took me back. He explained that, whoever they may be, I was IN LOVE with this person. He then suggested that I tell them how I feel. When I asked how he said: "What ever works best for you." 

I tried to look and act as calm as I could, but once I thanked him and got back to my house, I screamed into my pillow for 5 minutes. "What am I going to do?!" I yelled at myself, clutching the pillow to my chest. I took a deep breath and starting thinking about Lucky's suggestion. If I were to tell Lou how I felt, how would I do so? I grabbed a pen and notepad and jotted down every idea I had, then I reviewed them and crossed them out until one remained. "Sunset confession." It read. 

(Third person POV)

Y/N grabbed a spare piece of paper and wrote this: "Dear Lou, I have something important I have to tell you. If I don't get this off my chest I just might explode. Please meet me next to the tall building you took me too at 8:14 PM.- Y/N" They folded the note nice and tight and darted out the door, swiftly tossing on their shoes and almost falling putting them on. They reached Lou's  house and started having second thoughts. What if he doesn't feel the same? A new kind of fear filled their trembling body. But with one swift, they pushed the note through the doors mail slot and ran off at a sonic speed. Lou, Who was sitting on his couch at the time, heard the metal slot closed and looked up. He watched the note fall gracefully to the floor. He walked over, picked it up and opened it. When he read it his face got somewhat warmer. "I wonder what they have to say..." He muttered 

8:14 couldn't have come faster for Y/N and Lou. Y/N Was already standing near the edge of where the cement ledge fell down into the water. They were wearing -insert semi-formal outfit you would wear- and were waiting for Lou. They looked at their watch: "8:16" It read. They glanced at the wonderful sunset. "Where is he?" They muttered. Just then, as if on cue, Lou came up to them. "Hey!" He smiled, taking the note out of his pocket. "I got your note." He tossed them the note and Y/N caught it frantically. "So, what did you have to tell me?" Lou asked. Y/N looked up. "OH! Yea! I brought you here for a reason...Well, Uh.." Y/N stumbled over their words and made themselves look like an idiot. "Are you okay? You seem off..." Lou stepped closer to Y/N, which only made matters worse for them. "Lou, I..." They struggled to say what they needed to, but Lou didn't rush them, he just waited. Y/N sighed and then finally said: "Lou, I like you. I like you in a way that means more then a friend. As a matter of fact, I love you..." didn't dare look at Lou, especially when they felt him step closer. Suddenly, Lou wrapped his arms around Y/N. "Lou..?" Y/N mumbled softly. "You have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that..." Lou said.

"I love you Y/N." Y/N wrapped their arms around him. "I love you too."

So Yea, Lou and Y/N started dating and while most people judged them, they were happy and Nolan, Mandy and Moxy were more then happy for them. And if you ask me, that's all the really matters in the end. Y/N and Lou spend almost all their time together or with their friends, and Lou was actually quite a good partner. Some people came around overtime, and some never did or will. But if you ask me, I think everything worked out in the end.