Chaos

She hated it.
The crowded streets and the people nagging on each other, like hungry titans.
When the soldiers were leaving for battle, she would watch, far away from the narrow streets. She always thought that there was no point for them to leave, just to get eaten by titans. At one point or another the whole human race would be wiped out and there was no stopping it.

She would spend her time in the shadows of the city and watch the days go by from her window. Quiet and calm.
But one day it all changed.

"The wall has been breached!".
The screams and pure horror from the moving crowd was something out of this world. But she didn't move. The time had come. She might as well end it quickly. What was the point of running?

While the crowd was sprinting towards the boats that would take them to the safe capital she calmly strolled towards the broken gate.
She could see the ugly motherfuckers, large  heads moving above the roofs.
"This was not how I expected to go." She mumbled to herself.
She let out a subtle sigh and continued on the path towards death. She could feel the vibrations from the beasts as she walked.
One of them were coming closer and she could see the top of its head above a building. It was a smaller one and she couldn't help but feel a little bit disappointed in not getting devoured by one of the larger fuckers.
Anyways, it was time to go and she started to sprint. She had no time to waste and if she was to get eaten by one of the nasty looking bitches she was going to do it by choice.
And so she did.
She was running like there was no tomorrow and the titan was closing in.
When she suddenly got hit. She didn't understand what was going on at first but soon she realized.
She was fucking flying. A large hand was wrapped around her waist and she could see the titan she was just about to give a blowjob to.
"What the fuck", she said while trying to catch a breath.
An abrupt landing occurred and all of a sudden she was stationed at a roof. The hand let go of her and now she could finally see who had taken her on a ride.