Burst

She reached his lower stomach and now she could feel his beating shaft against her chest. Her hands traveled down to his lower region and she positioned her hand on his dick.
She could feel it pulsating.
With care she unbuckled his belt and she could sense him looking down at her. He watched her while she eagerly tried to reach the treasure.

Finally, she reached it. It was beautiful. She placed her hands on the root of his dick and looked him in the eyes.
"I want it in my mouth, Armin." She said underneath her breath.
"Oh god."
His hands on the back of her head led her towards his throbbing dick.
Her lips parted and his pink tip touched her tongue.
She outlined his tip and could taste the salty juices coming from his shaft.
He moaned, not as quiet, this time.
"Haven."
She couldn't resist anymore and stopped the soft act.

She took it whole and it touched the back of her throat. With thirsty motions she took it. Back and forth.
His legs were shaking and his breathing was heavier than ever. Now she was the one analyzing him as the back of his head touched the wall in a motion of pleasure. His soft moans, made her go even crazier.
He was close now.

She took a grip around his sack and gently played with it.
He bursted. Warm liquid filled her mouth and she had never been happier about having cum dripping down her chin.

She kept going, gentler. He was in another dimension.
His eyes were shut together, hard, and he grimaced. His breaths were now short and superficial. His grip around her hair tightened and after he was done his hand hanged loosely.
She swallowed and licked the last of what was left.

She reached up to him and kissed him with passion. Soon afterwards, they fell asleep and she got the best night of sleep since forever.

She woke up by the sounds of people moving. She looked over at Armin and he was peacefully sleeping. She admired him for a little while before she decided to wake him up.
"Armin, it's time to wake up." She said, lightly pushing him.
His eyes opened and he looked at her with fluster. Soon enough he awoken and they began to prepare to meet the rest of the soldiers.
They didn't say anything. She was a little bit worried. What if he regretted it? Was she too assertive?
She didn't dare to ask, so she remained quiet.

Armin put his things together and then disappeared out the door without saying a word.