attracting and repelling. (aaron t focused)

pairing: aaron t x reader (romantic!), 4*town x reader (platonic)
genre: HURT/COMfort
author's note: OMG sad aaron t hurts me (cringe for the tweets, y'all are lovesick so you get an excuse </3, and omg this is SOOOOOOOO long this is like a fic in one chapter holy moly)

everyday was a rollercoaster with aaron t. and not in a good way. i mean arguments left and right, continuous leaving from both of you, angry glances, but when anyone would ask if either of you were single, you'd interrupt saying you were taken.

there was no couple, just the label. and it's not that you guys didn't love each other, it's just that neither of you were ready to commit. you guys just threw yourselves into a relationship because you two had feelings for one another. neither of you thought this through, and you'd both feel bad if you were to end things.

aaron t doesn't want to end things because when he finally is ready, he's scared you'll move on and fall for another.

you don't want to end things because you're afraid that he'll think you don't love him anymore and that he'll fall for another.

so you stayed with each other, which...produced havoc.

produced havoc

jesse's comment scared both of you

jesse's comment scared both of you. maybe the popularity it got was a sign that it really was best to break it off, and aaron thought so too.

you walked to aaron t's house and knocked on the door, to which he answered immediately.

"um..come in." he stammered, clearly anxious at the interactions soon to be exchanged.

you walked into his house, fidgeting with your fingers. you hated this feeling. so unsure of what was going to happen. aaron led you into a room where you two could speak privately and shut the door. but what you didn't know is that he brought the rest of 4*town to listen and make sure that the situation would be diffused properly if things got too heated.

"um..aaron.." you struggled to finish your sentence.

"(Y/N)," aaron t choked out.

~~~