Part 4- The "Sleepover"

Yamaguchi's POV:

I look at myself in the fogged up mirror as I hold up Tsukki's towel, my mind equally as fogged with images of him. I start to dry myself and the smell of him.

I immediately stop and I just bask in his smell from his towel. I snap out of it really quickly, realizing what I'm doing is weird and probably perverted. To get out of this awkward position I put myself in. I go to find my clothes and see that I forgot them as well. Fuck.

Tsukishima's POV:

I'm scrolling through the movie selection on my laptop for us to watch when Yams steps out of the bathroom.

Holy shit.

He was wrapped in my towel and dripping wet. I avert my eyes in hope to give him at least some privacy. My eyes were back on the laptop screen when he walks over to me holding one of my shirts. "Can I borrow your shirt, Tsukki?" I never realized how that nickname made me melt. "S-sure," shit, I stuttered. My eyes glanced anywhere but him. We were slowly backing up.

"Tsukki? What's wrong?" I wouldn't look at him and he kept prodding me to speak. "Tsukki." My back hit the wall. I faltered and my hand flew to my face in a desperate attempt to hide my now heat up face. "What's wrong?" He stepped closer. "I-I, uh," I couldn't speak. What's happening to me.

Yamaguchi's POV:

He wasn't speaking. I want to know what's wrong. He never opens up so I though I will push for him to. Why is he so red though? Whatever, I will get him to speak.

I pout a finger on his chest, "tell me. Now." I saw something snap in his mind. "W-why did you take Kageyama's shirt instead of mine?" His words were slightly muffled as his hand was still over his mouth. I was taken aback. "What?" Suddenly he switched the positions  and I was pinned to the wall. "I had an extra shirt you could've taken." He spoke coldly. "What? Why does it matter if I borrow his shirt? And plus, you didn't say anything when Suga and I were talking about it," I stood my ground. "You didn't ask me," he grip on my wrists tightened.

"Don't you blame me." I spoke as I resisted against his strong hold on me, but something told me to stay and watch it play out. He looked at me for a second and I spoke once more, big mistake. "Why do you care anyways?" His eyes darkened and his demeanour changed. This was the exact moment I realized I was still in just a towel.

"Because you're mine." He spoke menacingly. I felt my face heat up. "Then make me yours." I stepped forward and our faces were mere inches apart. His stance faltered and I pushed him until we hit the bed.

He was still holding my wrists and I was leaning on him, on the brink of pushing him on the bed. He then dropped my wrists and thats when I saw my opportunity. I placed my hands on his shoulders and sat him down on the bed. The whole time we were staring at each other's eyes, wondering if this was actually happening or if we were imagining it.

My hands found it's way to his chest and I slowly pushed him back on the bed. I crawled on top of him and was straddling him.

Tsukishima's POV:

I couldn't speak.

What's gotten into him? Whys he in just a towel?Why's he so hot? What's he doing to me? What's under the towel? Why am I turned on? So many thoughts we're running through my mind as I realized he was pushing me back onto the bed. My face was slowly heating up and he was straddling me. I couldn't take it anymore and grabbed him and our lips collided.

That was my first kiss. I wanted more. I want him. I need more. I need him.

His voice telling me to make him mine was ringing in my mind as we kissed and I licked his bottom lip. He parted his lips and I plunged my tongue down his throat.

Yamaguchi's POV:

What's going on with me? Why am I being so confident all the sudden? How does he kiss so well? Then he licked my bottom lip and I assumed he was asking for permission to go further. My mind was fogged with him and I opened my mouth and felt his tongue enter my mouth.

I felt better than anything I've ever felt. He was massaging the back of my neck as we made out on his bed. I felt my towel sliding and I couldn't stop it. I slipped my hand up his shirt. He gasped and I felt him grab my waist. I nearly moaned then and there. Before I knew it, he was on top of me and we were still kissing. He was still massaging my neck. My towel was basically nonexistent at this point and I was relieved when I get he was on top of me covering me. Wait-

He was on top of me and were making out. Some shit is about to go down.

He pulled away at the wrong time and I felt my face turn beat red. After he saw how undone I was from just kissing he turned away blushing, still straddling me. He took a deep breath and leaned into my ear.

His hot breaths creating goosebumps all over my body. My next to naked one at that. He whispered, his voice musky and full of lust, "Tadashi," I nearly lost it. I pushed against his chest sitting him up once more.

"Fuck me, Kei."

His breath quickened and oh my god was that hot, his chest heaving up and down. He removed his glasses and tossed them on the floor beside the bed. He leaned down closer to me, "is that what you want, Tadashi?" I nearly exploded. We started to kiss again. I let out a muffled 'yes' as he pulled back, "with your words Tadashi," goddamn. I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him closer, until our foreheads were touching and we were staring deep into each other's eyes, "yes, Kei, that's what I want." He smirked as he passionately kissed me again.

This time he started to move down my neck. Slowly but surely, he definitely left hickeys. He kept kissing and sucking gently until I let out I sound I never knew how to make, and it was loud. Thank god his mom is not home. He stopped and retreated. "What was that?" He smirked. "I-I don't know," I all but squeaked out. "Well I quiet like it and your gonna keep doing that for me baby, okay," his voice dropped an octave. I gulped.

I'm getting fucked senseless aren't I?

A/N alright babes imma stop it there. Call me mean, call me a bitch, I don't care. I love making people suffer 😈
So y'all will wait like the kings and queens y'all are