CHP14

Karan was worried looking at her face ..Silent tears were slipping through her eyes

Karan : Teja ?  What happened

Teja : Karan ...Its Vidhi..Her parents met with an accident ..They  ...they  didnt make it ...Vidhi ..Oh God She loves them to bits ..She needs me ..

Karan : ofcourse ...Where is she ..Lets go to her immediately ..Where is she ?

Teja : She is with Jay ..When she got the news she was in Jay's bar ..and she was hysterical  ..So jay is taking her to Delhi..They are in going in his car . he called ..

Karan : I can immediately book tickets for us ..Lets be there for her before she reaches there  ..

she nodded and both left immediately

There was heavy silence on their way to Airport..Teja was silent looking out of the window ..He also didnt know what to say .Death is never easy on any human being ...He was reminded of Anusha  this moment while he knew teja is thinking of her own parents  ...Both were engulfed in their own thoughts ..there were no words which would comfort death of our dear ones so he simply did what he can ..He held her hand and send a silent message of comfort ..

She felt his warm big hand covering hers and his eyes were speaking thousand words and she was really really glad he wasnt actually speaking them because one word of comfort and she would break down ..

..Karan’s heart pinched looking at her like that ..He held her hand and squeezed it passing on some strength to her.She knew he was equally disturbed with this news..Even if karan is not close to vidhi death is something which effects karan the most. Teja squeezed his hand back to let him know that she understand  what he is going through and It brought immense calm to his heart .They reached airport.

After 2 hours they were in Delhi at Vidhi’s house….Vidhi and Jay reached just half an hour before and she was devastated ..Teja hugged and consoled her ….

After few hours with great difficulty  vidhi was able to control herself..Teja and karan  decided to leave for now and come back next morning for last rites….They were abut to leave when vidhi called her .

Vidhi: can you keep this with you ..I cant bear to even look at it ..
She handed Teja one diary
Teja looked at understanding  and nodded ..
She hugged vidhi and left

In the car

Karan  was eyeing the diary .
Karan : I don’t mean to intrude .but what is this ?
Teja : Its vidhi’s dad’s diary ..
Karan : why would she want to part from it
Teja : Uncle wanted Vidhi to become a lawyer  but vidhi had dreams on becoming an actress ..They always argued about that .Vidhi left house one night to pursue her dreams .Since then her dad never talked to her ..Only her mom kept contact with her …Uncle never spoke a word to  Vidhi till date but Vidhi found this diary now and uncle has written how proud he is of Vidhi .How much he loved her ..how much he wished he  gave up his ego and spoke to vidhi…I don’t understand why Vidhi doesn’t want to keep this ..before coming here she was dying to hear one word of love and acceptance from her dad. But now she knows he was very proud of her .she should have kept this memory
Karan : I can understand why she cant look at this diary now .

Teja looked at him

Teja : You do ?

Karan : yes .I mean she always craved for her dad’s love and acceptance but now he  isn’t here to express them ..Word from diary can only be read not felt …If her father spoke those exact words she would have felt so happy but reading them now would only make her feel the loss more...Teja when you feel something you should always say ..after your death your feelings just becomes words.Other person craves to listen to those words but what do they even mean when the person whom you love is not even alive to speak them…It kills us every moment Teja ..Now every moment Vidhi will live in pain that she couldn’t hear her dad actually say those words ..

His every word directly went to Teja’s heart piercing it  ..She felt tears brimming her eyes ..
They went to karan’s house in Delhi ..He ordered food for them and was waiting for it while working ..Teja was in another room thinking about his words…Finally she made up her mind and went towards karan’s room ..

Teja : karan?

Karan : Teja ?What happened you need anything ?

Teja  nodded no

Teja : I want to talk to you ..
Karan : say na.

Teja : I LOVE YOU.

Karan : what

He was confused ..happy but confused..
Teja : why , don’t you want to hear this from me ?
Karan: no no not like that ..I said I loved you 4 days back and you didn’t say anything then and you started ignoring me now you yourself say you love m…oomph

Before he could blabber more she smashed her lips against his shutting him up ..He was blank for a sec but immediately started responding back..He held her waist and stumbled back and felt wall against him ..he immediately flipped her pinning her against the wall ..They didn’t break their kiss and when they couldn’t breath anymore she broke the kiss…He didn’t leave her and started kissing her jaw and neck ..
Teja : Karan..
Karan : I love you so much baby ..I cant tell you how much I waited for this ..
.He cupped her face with a smile..
Karan : I love you baby ..I love you so much ..
Teja had tears in her eyes..
Teja: Karan I have to tell you something very important …I..I..
Before she could say anything someone rings the bell .
Karan : I will be back just one minute ..
Teja pulls him back
Teja : Don’t …Ignore them ..Listen to me .
Karan smiles: okay baby tell me
But the person outside was persistent.They kept knocking now
Karan : Just a minute baby

He went towards the door and opened it to find Umar standing there …

Blood drained from Karan’s face to find Teja’s ex here ..
Karan : what the fuck are you doing here ?
Umar : I came for Teja. Call her
Karan : She is busy you can go now
He was about to close the door when umar pushes it open and enters pushing karan aside
Umar : I said I want to meet her ..I don’t need your permission for that
Karan : You would need it .I am her boyfriend ..
Umar : Whatt???I don’t believe you ..Tejaaa.
Teja comes out recognizing Umar’s voice  
Teja : Umar ?What are you doing here?
Umar suddenly comes and hugs teja ..Karan get angry and fist his palm ..teja was shocked too .
Umar: I am so sorry ..I regret every moment I left you ..I want to come back to you
Karan’s heart dropped ..He was beyond pissed now .How dare him come to teja to beg her take him back ..Bloody bastard ..
Karan pulls umar back and punches him square on his jaw ..
Karan: she loves me not you ..You left her so just stay away.

Umar : Oh Please ..u don't know why I left her ..you are no one to tell me to shut up
Karan : get out of here .I don't have to know anything..I know enough about her and u
Teja : Please stop both of you
Umar :shut up  you don’t know anything about us .. Do you know why I left her ? He thinks he knows everything about you Teja..Does he know everything teja?

Karan :I know everything about her so you can fuck off..She chose me

Umar: Oh really ?Teja Really?

Teja was scared

Teja :Umar please we will talk later just leave

Umar : Bro you know everything right ?Do you want to know why I left her ..I left her because I love her so much..I couldn’t see her suffering daily every minute..You know everything right .Do you know she is about to Die…she is in her last stage of cancer..she has very little time left .