Chp20

Next day when Teja woke up she had pounding headache due to lack of proper sleep ..She didn’t want to open her eyes to the bright sunlight hence she kept them shut ..She felt deep stab to her stomach and she realized she was having hunger pangs. Whatever little dinner that karan forced her to have was all out thanks to the nauseous ..So much for the anti nauseous pills that vishal gave..she needs to throw them out first ..She was still muling all this when karan came inside ..

Karan : Oh good you are awake ..Please get ready and come down . breakfast is all ready .Have something you will feel better .

Teja: Okay I will just get freshened up .

Karan : Teja ?Really how are you feeling  now ?

Concern was evident in his eyes.

Teja : I am fine karan .I am fine .

Karan let out a sign and nodded ..
Karan: uh..Okay you come down and have breakfast.I will leaving for office now .I will come back in the evening .I have a house help ,Shanti aunty .She will help you if you need anything ..Bye

Teja  nodded  and went inside ..As she slipped into the warm tub she felt all the worries leave and the warm water soothing all the aches of her body .She didn’t realise for how long she was in tub unless she started feeling water being cold..She came out for breakfast ..
And olderly woman was in kitchen working
She smiled widely when she saw teja.
Shanti: You must be teja ma’am
Teja nodded smiling .
Teja : Don’t call me ma’am aap mujhe teja bol sakte ho.

Shanti warmed immediately  and made teja sit ..and brought her a huge glass of brownish black fluid.

Shanti : Don’t mind that I am taking liberty and I know you are on medication but these English medicine came recently ..our traditional methods are from long time..Drink this kada.This will help you with your nauseousness ..

Teja looked at her in alarm.

Teja : How much karan told you ?

Shanti: He told me about your  condition and that I need to take care of your needs..
Teja avoided looking at that woman as she didn’t want to  see pity..the older woman seemed to notice it .

Shanti:You are strong you know that .In such situation we need lot of strength to fight this and  you are fighting ..

Teja smiled for the woman’s efforts and drank the kada..It was bitter but better then the oral she took ..She was served light meal..  Just as she finished meal,a huge glass of cconut water was pushed toward her ..She beamed like a kid
Teja: thanks Sha..Karan?

Karan: come on have it .after coffee its your fav right .

Teja : Thanks .I thought you left already.

Karan:Yeah I was about to but I had to email few documents immediately so I stayed back for few hours .

Both were silent for few minutes .

Karan : I am leaving now If you need anything ask Shani tai or Call Om .I Would be busy

Teja rolled her eyes and waved her hand without looking at him and karan rubbed his palm across his face
Karan :This is going to be so difficult ..

He mumbled and left …Teja kept looking at the front door.

Shanti : He cares a lot for you

Teja: I know ..

Shanti: you love him a lot
Teja nodded..

Shanti: good he loves you too .

Teja smiled faintly .

She held teja’s hand .

Shanti : This is his name right?

Teja nodded.

Shanti :Did you show him .

Teja : no..Its not like I am hiding it ..Its in plain sight ..He can see if he wants to.

Shanti: You know he changed a lot after meeting  you ..I am seeing him as human after so long ..he smiles nowadays ..Thats all you … you are the reason for his smile.

Teja did know how to respond..What if this doesn’t work ..Will He stop smiling ?
Will he go back to being old karan? ..Will everyone blame her ?

Suddenly she felt suffocating and restless..The house felt closing on her ..

Teja: I have to go…
She rushed out of the house
Shanti tired to stop her or ask her where she was going but teja didn’t stop just ran…

She ran out of the house and took a cab ..

She didn’t know where she wanted to go..She just wated to be away from him ,him house,his memories for sometime..It was killing her

Yes I uploaded early..main sudhar Raha hu...meri teja baby ka bday hai...praying for her long time happiness...btw I am glad kk didn't post..warna rade ho jaate..comparing with past bday wishes blah blah blah...I am happy they r together and spending it together..btw kattar troops here...not shipper.