Lost and Found (Yuna X Reader)

Requested: Not really storyline idea 808AirsoftBros
Genre: Fluff, Kidnapping, Shootout, and probably death.

(Feat. Washington State Patrol OC, Rest of Itzy, and special appearance of ... you have to see to find out)

(Disclaimer: This is all Fanfic please anything you see while reading is not real in any shape or form,please don't take it seriously thank you.)

⚠️⚠️⚠️
____________________
Y/N's POV
January/18/2022

"It's been a couple of months already and I was sitting in my office with my K9 Trooper "Ace" my German Shepard who was watching me filing paperwork today right now until my Captain came in."

Cpt. Peterson: Lt.

- Yes Captain what do you need?

Cpt. Peterson: I've received report about something take a look at this.

"He gave me paper file which contain case of missing person in it was 18 year old Girl who was kidnapped while walking at night on the streets of Seoul the day before."

- What a second how come you got case that contains missing kidnapped person who was kidnapped in Seoul, South Korea?

Peterson: That's the problem the girl is K-pop Idol I'll let you handle this one Lt. this is in your hands and it's up to you to bring that girl home but I wouldn't really put this as a priority but this so-called Itzy community is forcing us to do so really and we have no other choice...

- We got name of the subject?

Peterson: Yes Shin Yuna, 18 Years old in international age though.

- Alright then sir I'll get to it.

"He left my Office an I took a look at the case again no harm in it but she was really cute by the way I don't think people reall care about it but once I looked out the window I see few people holding signs out of my window which says "Find Our Yuna!"
I looked at myself in the mirror I got in my office and then Ace but no offense to myself but I really don't know what K-pop is by the way."

- Let's go catch us Kidnapper Ace but I don't think the kidnapper will be that smart to bring her out of the country don't you think?

Ace: *Bark*

- Hm ok then weird why I'm speaking to a dog but whatever.

Ace: *Bark*

- Come on Ace "BEWEGUNG!"
*word means "Move" in german*

_________________________
Yuna's POV
Location: ???

- Please don't hurt me!

???: Don't worry baby girl your in good hands.

- Don't put your hands on me!!!
*she kicks the person in the guts*

???: OW HOW DARE YOU SON OF B-

??: HEY REMEMBER YOU DON'T HIT GIRLS YOU IDIOT WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

???: Yes ma'am, Sorry..

??: NOW GET OUT OF HERE!!

"He Leaves and she walks up to the Yuna."

??: Hello Yuna... *Giggles*

- Who are you?!?

??: Oh now come on you don't know the sound of my voice Yuna?