"Old Obsessive Friend" (Yeji X Reader)

Not requested
Genre: Smut, Yandere Yeji, OC bottom, Obsession, Anal penetration.

(Disclaimer: This is all Fanfic please anything you see while reading is not real in any shape or form,please don't take it seriously thank you.)

🔞⚠️🔞⚠️🔞

(Extra disclaimer: I added few things to, so some parts might be different.)
_________________________

Y/N's POV

"I was laying in bed defenseless from my girlfriend was impaling her ass with my 11-inch rod and I was really tired but she didn't want to stop through."

???: You what to go for another round Oppa baby? *Smirks*

- No I'm tired please let's just go to sleep... *Sighs*

???: Nope to late Oppa time for round 10 *Laughs*

- Oh god...

"Your asking yourself how did I get in this mess well it's simple and quite long story it started back in high school where is one girl was completely obsessed with me and tried to get me alone with her but outsmarted her every time and until I went to fan signing where she finally outsmarted me."

_________________
Flashback

"It was a beautiful day and everything was going well I was hanging with friends we were both playing games on his Xbox until he got notification on his phone."

Ji-hoon: OH YES!!!

- What is it?

Ji-hoon: I just got 2 tickets for Itzy's Fan signing coming up soon!

- Oh that's cool who's going with you or your going alone but who's Itzy?

Ji-hoon: Well it's K-Pop group that has 5 girls and I wanted to ask if you want to come if that's ok with you?

- Well I don't really want to...

Ji-hoon: Oh come on bro it will be fun trust me.

- Well alright I'll come with you.

Ji-hoon: Nice, thanks man and don't worry it be the one day you'll never forget.

"I gave him high five but really I don't really know a lot about K-pop so I just decided to come with him and he gave me there there recent album "Crazy In Love" I looked through the album and my goodness they were all beautiful and cute but one girl caught my attention her facial features looked like light fury from Train your dragon movie if it was called that I believed and she had those beautiful cat eyes but I can't put my finger on it to who she was though because she definitely looked similar from somewhere."

- Ok well I got to go I'll see ya later man.

Ji-hoon: Alright see ya

"As I walked home I couldn't help but get the feeling I was being watched by someone and I looked around even though the sun was setting I could still see and I saw no one so I continued my walk but still looking over my shoulder I didn't see the girl watching me as I walked past her and she was watching me though in a car spying on me as I walked to my home."

__________________________________
Time skip

"Me and my friend arrived at the fan signing event for today there was a lot of people taking pictures at the 5 girls on stage right now and the same member caught my attention again."

Ji-hoon: Look how cute and beautiful they look Man!!!

- Yeah I see but one of them looks similar to me but I can't put my finger on it.