Monsters Of The Night

It had been an hour since Ripper's fight with Nemesis, the apatosaurus herd was still running, trying to find a safe spot from those hybrids, the only thing Ripper was wondering about was why did one of those hybrids willingly get close to the apatosaurus herd.

It felt strange, it was so devoted to catching up to him that it even risked getting hit by the tails, and of course it did and it can be assumed that it's dead now because of it.

Ripper's never felt it before, but from what others have told him, the impact of one of those whip like tails could shatter bones so if that's true then why did the hybrid even bother to go after him anyways if it was just going to end up dead?

Nemesis did mention something about the fact that these hybrids and presumedly the people who were with them, wanted to kill him but was that true?

If they really wanted to kill him then why did Nemesis' team mates disagreed with his actions? It's why they came out here right? So why were they trying to stop Nemesis?

Unless killing him wasn't what they wanted, and if that's the case then what did they want with him? They probably know that he and Wu have a rivalry, and since the hybrids were presumably made by Wu, shouldn't they want Ripper dead as well?

Maybe they wanted to capture him like they did with Fang, but if they did then why? They're better off killing him so he won't get in their way, if they just capture him there's still a chance that he could be released.

So what was it? Did they want to kill or capture him? If they wanted to kill him like Nemesis said then why did they try to stop Nemesis from doing that?

He doesn't know the full answer but he does know that Wu had some major involvement in this that's for sure, if he made Nemesis then it's likely he made those other hybrids as well.

And if he did, then did he specifically made them just to hunt him down? If he did then that's a huge waste of resources, he doesn't know much about making hybrids but he does know that it could be a difficult process, why make a squad of hybrids if their only purpose is to get rid of one dinosaur?

The herd then comes across a clearing, Owen and his squad were nearby and made sure to keep a distance from the herd so they won't get trampled.

"Halt!" The alpha male ordered to his herd.

The herd did as he said and stopped running, it's safe to say that those hybrids are gone, for now at least and they needed to get some rest after what they've just experienced.

In all the years that the alpha has lived, he's never seen dinosaurs like those before, he's never seen a t-rex like dinosaur with features that should belong to a ceratopsian.

However, just because he's never seen these dinosaurs before, it doesn't mean this is the first time he's seen an unusual predator.

When he was younger, he was just wandering around a valley in Isla Nublar when suddenly he heard something in the distance, a howl from a monster.

He turned to look at said monster and it was horrifying, it had pale ghostly white skin, blood red eyes, crooked teeth, and spikes covering it's back.

He watched as it effortlessly took down four members of his herd, and this was before he became the herd leader and he only ever became their leader because the previous one was massacred by that monster.

A few weeks after that, rumors around Nublar were spreading, and those rumors were about a creature that was named the indominus rex, and the way they described it perfectly matched the monster that he saw.

And that's when he realized that there are other predators out there that he didn't know about, which is why he wasn't surprised that much when those odd looking predators came by earlier.