Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Subject: 001
Name:
L/n Y/n
Nickname:
Teto
Age:
16
Fairy type:
Fire Fairy
Days spent being tested:
Day 7

That file is Y/n's file. She has been captured and in Fairy Jail for a week. And she learned the way of Fairy Jail life.

Never resist anything the reaserchers give you.

"Y/n. Come, I have your food"
The reasercher said. You called him Fae.
You stood up and walked to the bars.
"Thanks, Fae but..
Am I the only fairy that's alive in this jail?"

You asked. It has been a very long time since you've seen Robecca. You miss her. You wanted her back in your cell, chating away, forgetting you are bound to the hunters ground.

"Hey, umm, Y/n? There will be a new researcher for you. I will be working for another fairy."

Your heart shattered into a trillion pieces.
Fae was the only one who understands the fairies pain, but became a fairy hunter due to him being forced to be one.

"Wh- what?! Fae, how- are-"

"I'm promoted.. I'm sorry, Y/n.. but, this is goodbye.."
He said, tears in his eyes
"But, Fae, how did you get promoted?! Your the only one who understands me! I will go insane, I-"
"Y/n, listen to me. The boss is crazy, he wants me away from you, and there's nothing I can do about it.. I'm sorry."
He leaves you.
Does the boss want you for himself? What does that fucking bastard want?!
And you can't do anything.. I'm starting to feel bad for you..

"Hello, and you must be Y/n."

You look up. The reasercher infront of you has black/purple hair, tied with a butterfly clip. Her eyes show no emotion, or maybe that's caused by her mostly purple eyes.

"Yes, I am Y/n.."
You say, not liking her at all
"I'm Kocho Shinobu, nice to meet you!"
Silence filled the air. She noticed you weren't comfertable at all, and unlocked your cell.

"W-what are you doing??"
You asked. She came in and locked the ce once more and took a seat on the chair Robecca used to sit on.
You felt angry, yet, you couldn't yell or you would be in solitary confinement, and you didn't want that anymore.

"Come, I don't bite"

Was all the Butterfly Hybrid said.
And that struck a nerve.

"I don't bite"
She said.
You were a fool.
A fool to trust her.

"Please! Please forgive me! I'm sorry!"

Even though your stay was just a week, you already have these memories..

Could you trust Shinobu is the question?
No, not right now..