The Beginning

Four has a strong mental affection that made their power losing. Four decide to find someone to keep their power safely. After days and days searching,  Four found someone who is tall and a student at Tokinaka Middle School. He seems a fifth year student. Four then uses their power to communicate with him. The person is Tree.

Tree started to hear something called his name. He then followed the sound until he arrived at the mysterious enormous cave that people can't see. Some people says if someone can see the cave, they're considered a werdo (witch/wizard). Tree seems terrified of that cave. He even can't go back because he afraid if the sound followed him back then force him to do what it says.

Four then actually arrives in front of his eyes. Four finally found someone who can keep their power, Tree but Four need to tell him why is he there so that Four can keep promises to Tree that he will protect the power from the Evil.

(time skipping qoute)

Four: Do you promise me that you will keep the Power safe from the Evil one?

Tree: I will Four.

Four: Oh, one more thing, you need to keep this extremely powerful Soulstone. They're fragile too. Are you ready?

Tree: I'm ready right now!

Four is giving all of their power to Tree. Four's power is now gone and he fainted to the floor. Four gives his final words.

"And now you have my power and soulstone, what are you gonna do now is find the 4 heroes that have this personalities:

Strength, Brave, Kindness and Secretive. Now, you will be a soulstone keeper. "

Tree are transforming into a new form!!

Tree: Wait, what the heck this?!

Four's spirit: You"ll be the next Soulstone Keeper, Tree. Your name will be... NATURE SOULSTONE! Now say,"4 Squad Heroes, Transform!"

Tree: Um uhh... 4 Squad Heroes, TRANSFORM!!

BOOM

And Tree has a new form. His name is Nature Soulstone. He felt it was like a dream.