Namjoon

Author's POV:

Ilsan district:

Namjoon was immersed in his studies. Do you think being 11 was easy? Not at all. The Encyclopaedia was heavy but the thirst in him to learn more was not at all fulfilled with that meagre information.

The little koala stretched on his chair and looked around the room. It's so dark already. He had not even noticed until now. He got up to shut the window. The stars above reflected the Ilsan district's streets. It mesmerised him. How can a tiny gas balls create such a huge impact?

Namjoon was so distracted he hadn't noticed the thin string of lights from his tiny fingers slowly closing the heavy cover of the encyclopaedia, he had put his nose into. The pen automatically was put into the holder and his desk did not look like he had just risen from it.

He turned out to clean out the organised mess but was stunned to see it arranged- all neat and clean. The little boy blinked once. Did he put his notes away when he got up? Dang he was just 10, he shouldn't be having amnesia! The koala scratched his head a bit but decided to not make it a big deal. He must have done the needful.

Tiny Namjoon had no idea that a letter was stuck on the sill of his window. Quite securely. It beared the address,

 It beared the address,

Author's note:

Hey! Thanks for deciding to read this small effort of mine! I am quite nervous because I have never been to South Korea, let alone its beautiful districts. Namjoon must have been the tiny geeky kid who always had one or two books under his nose. Aww, so adorable.

Next update is on Sunday.

-Yours truly,

Ś