Yoongi

Author's POV:

Yoongi was humming. Not a pre-made song. But a new tune he had created couple of days back. All by himself. He's 11 but he's very keen when it comes to music. His parents don't like this attitude of his and often discourage him. It's sad but how can you blame them. They just want the best for their son.

The small Yoongi was making the tune from the wooden musical toys he was gifted as a toddler. He had found them back in the attic when he was rummaging for something. Yoongi wouldn't have noticed them unless....they were softly calling him out. He got intrigued and genuinely couldn't believe his ears. Is it really what he was hearing?

His Eomma would have thrown it away if she knew. So, he carefully brought them into his room. Yoongi made sure whenever he played with them, the house was either empty or they weren't paying attention much.

He had absolutely no idea, some magical, translucent strings from his fingers creates a soundproof shield in his room. No one could hear what mischief, if you call it that, he was causing. Everyone thought he was just a very introvert child. Less problematic too.

Was it just a beautiful showcase of his embedded power? Yes, it is. It is indeed.

The owl enjoyed the tune being played. It slid a huge envelope on his bed beside the open window sill.

 It slid a huge envelope on his bed beside the open window sill

Yoongi was on for a huge surprise.
____________

Author's note:

Hello! Here's the 3rd chapter. Not very well written I can understand but that's mostly for the writer's block I am facing.

Thank you for reading this.

-Yours truly,
Ś