The Boy in the Iceberg

Katara: Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days-- A time of peace, when the avatar kept balance between Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation and Air Nomads. But that all change when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed, and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me, my brother, and my best friend to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world.

In the south pole, a canoe is seen with three teenagers fishing. Katara. Sokka. And Y/N.

 And Y/N

Sokka: It's not getting away from me this time

Sokka: It's not getting away from me this time. Watch and learn, you two. This is how you catch a fish.

Katara looks to see a fish swimming in the water. She takes her glove off and takes a deep breath. She focuses on the water as she moves her arm up to have a sphere of water come out with the fish in it. She then uses both of her arms to keep it up.

Katara: Sokka, look!

Y/N: Nice catch, Katara.

Katara: Thanks.

Sokka: Shh, you guys. You're gonna scare it away. Mmm. I can already smell it cooking.

Katara: But, Sokka, I caught one.

Y/N: Let me help you with that.

Y/N starts helping her with the water trying to get it in the bucket. But when it goes over Sokka, he moves his spear back and pops it. Making water land on him and sending the fish back into the water.

Katara: Hey!

Sokka: Aah! Why is it that every time you two play with magic water, I get soaked?

Katara: Ohh. It's not magic. It's waterbending.