Taste Series - Update

Dear reader,

As most of you have probably noticed, I unpublished Taste. That among the other Tainted books (Memoria, Innocence, Faith).

I have to admit that it was a decision taken in the heat of the moment. But I don't regret it. I would've done it one day or another, since I was pondering about it for a moment now.

I have grown as a writer, and a person. I know that I love reading, and even though the last months have been HECTIC, I found myself seeking refuge in my writing.

That to say that I want to take this art very far in my life.

I want to reach a bigger public, create an entire universe around Tainted. Maybe even more, I have a lot of project ideas. I know myself capable of much more, of better, of bigger than what I've presented until date. That is why I won't publish Taste or any other book of the Tainted Series here anymore (all the spin off's included).

I thank you reader, for your patience, and love. I hope you will still follow my journey, as I will surely update the entire process on my board. I will also publish fan fiction (I'm open to requests), and one shots every now and then (in my one shot collection : 'One Shot At A Time' on my profile).

Thank you for your understanding,
Stay safe and loved.

Dapheynah <3