฿₳₵₭₴₮₳฿฿ɆⱤ

"You've been bitten!" Na-yeon cried, backing away from Gyeong-su, who wiped his bloody nose with the back of his hand.

This bitch wasn't serious, was she?

"It's just from where Su-hyeok hit me with the mop" Gyeong-su stated, as Na-yeon shook her head, vehemently.

"Stay back! Don't come any closer!" Na-yeon gaped, with wide eyes.

"What the hell is your problem with me? I just told you what happened" Gyeong-su huffed.

"You were bit! I-sak got a nosebleed just before she turned! On-jo...you know. That's how I-sak was just before she turned" Na-yeon explained, trying to make her ramblings make sense.

Tension began to grow in the air, as the others seemed to listen to Na-yeon's words, much to Y/N's disbelief. She had been right next to Gyeong-su the whole time, there was no way he could have been bitten without her seeing.

"Your hand. What is that? What is that?!" Na-yeon exclaimed, spotting a scratch on the back of Gyeong-su's hand.

"He scratched his fucking hand when he was trying to save all of us!" Y/N stated, not being able to hold her tongue any longer.

"Exactly, why would you..." Gyeong-su trailed off, when he saw how his classmates flinched as he took a step forward.

It was hard to miss the fear on their faces. He shook his head, feeling tears well in his eyes, the betrayal burning at him. He almost died for his friends, and now they were looking at him as if he was some sort of monster?

"Leave him alone. Look, his nosebleed has already stopped. It's just a coincidence" Cheong-san insisted, coming to stand by his friend's side.

"...I-sak's hands were cold before..." On-jo mumbled, her bottom lip wobbling.

Shit. Where was I-sak? Had she turned? God, no wonder On-jo seemed so devestated. But something about her words made something click in Y/N's brain. She remembered how freezing the girl's skin was in the nurses office, the first one to turn. Without a second thought, she grabbed Gyeong-su's hand, who's mouth went slack at her movements. She stroked her thumb over the back of his hand, finding it was just as warm as hers. Su-hyeok's eyes flickered between the pair for a moment, catching his Gyeong-su's eyes, who gulped when he saw the death glare being sent his way. 

"They're not cold. See. I told you, he's fine" Y/N went on, as Ms Park approached them, as Y/N held his hand out for her to take.

"She's right. He's warm" Ms Park nodded, dropping his hand after a few moments.

"And blushing" Cheong-san laughed, at his friend's face which had turned as red as a tomato.

"Hey, Na-yeon. Say your sorry and end this" Su-hyeok insisted, arms crossed in annoyance.

"Why should I?" Na-yeon retorted.

"Because you're being a bitch!" Y/N told her, as the girl all but snarled in response.

"Stop yelling at me! I'm just trying to save us from being infected! He really was bitten!" Na-yeon repeated.

"Keep this up and I'll fucking bite you" Y/N warned, as Cheong-san pushed himself in between the pair, knowing his sister wasn't bluffing.

"Enough! All of you...I'm ending this. Gyeong-su, you're going to wait in the recording room for ten minutes. I know it'll be hard, but at least it's better than people thinking you're infected" Ms Park explained, making him scoff harshly.

"The other's don't suspect me. It's just her" Gyeong-su muttered.

"Gyeong-su, please. Just do this" Ms Park insisted, as he pursed his lips and slowly nodded.