ł₦₣Ɇ₵₮ɆĐ

Y/N let out a shaky breath as she felt blood dripping down her neck onto the floor, where the zombie that bit her lay motionless. The girl's eyes were still wide open, her chin drenched in blood, with red veins etched over her cheeks, no longer pulsing with the infection she had spread. Y/N clutched at her neck, her vision starting to blur as her shirt slowly became stained red, and she could taste blood on her tongue. A pained scream had Y/N's eyes snapping up to her brother, who was being held back by Su-hyeok, whose own eyes were filled with tears. She had never heard Cheong-san scream like that before. The pain in his voice was almost too much to bear—

Another sound suddenly caught Y/N's attention, as she turned to Gwi-nam. He was laughing. He had killed her and he was laughing.

"Ah, I thought you would be hard to kill. You died like a pussy" Gwi-nam mocked, grabbing Y/N's hair, and forcing her to look at him as he laughed harder.

With a growl, Y/N spat at him, the blood that was now coating her lips splattering across his face as he stumbled back with a cry. He desperately tried to rub the blood off his face, realising some had gotten into his eyes. Y/N couldn't help but smirk as she watched him panic, wondering if he would turn from just that. The smirk instantly faded when she heard snarls getting closer, twisting around to see four zombies staggering down the hallway toward them all. Gwi-nam was sprinting in the other direction before any of them could stop him, as Cheong-san finally shoved Su-hyeok off him and stumbled toward Y/N.

"It...it's okay. It's not that bad. It's not" Cheong-san insisted, his bottom lip wobbling as he took a closer look at her wound.

"I'm infected, Cheong-san. I'll turn" Y/N stated, as he shook his head, furiously.

"No! No, we can think of something—" Cheong-san started, but Y/N cut him off.

"It's too late, brother" Y/N replied, as Cheong-san opened his mouth to argue, but Y/N was pulling him into a hug before he could.

She could see how the zombies had advanced on them, their awful growls echoing through the halls. Cheong-san and Su-hyeok still had a chance and she would make sure they kept it. Without a word, she pushed Cheong-san back toward Su-hyeok, who grabbed his shoulder, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Keep your promise, Su-hyeok" Y/N exclaimed, causing his eyes to widen.

"No. Y/N, don't" Su-hyeok begged, as he realised what she was about to do.

"I guess we'll have to wait a little longer for our date" She smiled back at him, watching as he closed his eyes and hung his head toward the ground.

"I love you, Cheong-san" She mumbled, before she turned around and started racing head-on at the zombies.

She could hear how Cheong-san yelled after her, pleading for her to come back, but her mind was made up. She was ready to die for her brother. She held her arms out as the zombies started to pounce on her, instantly biting into whatever skin they could get their mouths on. Y/N couldn't stop the scream that left her lips, pain piercing through her body as they ripped away chunks of her flesh. Still, she pushed back against them, stopping the zombies from advancing any further. She turned back to see Su-hyeok dragging Cheong-san down the corridor, both sobbing, as her brother fought desperately against him. Loud footsteps had her whipping back around to find more zombies rushing toward her, as she was suddenly pushed onto her back by the force of them. Hot tears stained her cheeks as the zombies continued feasting on her, completely surrounding her until all she could see was their clicking teeth. She just wanted it to end.

Minutes passed, maybe longer, as she felt herself growing weaker and weaker, her hands slipping against the zombies as she tried to push them back, her palms sticky with her own blood. Her entire body felt like it was on fire, the pain too much for her to handle. A black circle started to form in her vision, getting larger and larger until it completely drowned out any light. The last thing she heard was the snarls of the dead.