Chapter 6

Your memories were coming in your mind of that day, the worst day of your life.

"Aren't the other's coming?" You asked him eagerly. "They're already there and we're also about to land." He said like a cold stone.

Time skip

Jimin said as you all came out of the jet," We're here and it's the hotel in which we're staying. Let's go inside." Then you all went inside the hotel.

"Finally you are here" they all singed and exclaimed.

"So let's divide the rooms..." Namjoon said

"Me and Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok and Y/n and the maknea line" Jin said

" No,Y/n needs a separated room, she's a girl." Hoseok said making Yoongi say behind him.

" Yes. So, we'll meet here at 5 sharp. Everyone be in time. Y/n you too." Yoongi said clearly. As you all nodded and left for your rooms.

Y/n's pov

Woah!!! What a room!!!

Uff.... It's really beautiful. But I miss you Dahyun. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise. So, now I promise that I'll take revenge of your death for sure. I should take a shower and get ready.

She took a shower and wore this:-

When she went there all's eyes went wide

"What?"she asked sarcastically.

"Y/n you, where did you get this dress and you wear this kind of dresses? I didn't know it before." Taehyung said you which checking you out.

You smiled and replied,"there's a lot to know about me till now, it's more than enough. So, what's the plan?"

To be continued...

Hey ARMYs 💜💜💜. I hope you liked it and if you did please vote share and comment for it. Love you all 💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚