Chapter 14

I reached home and was about to go to my room but someone stopped me and made me turn towards that person.

"Y/n.... Dae-Daehyn was your..... your be-bestfriend?" Yoongi said and looked at you in shock.

" Why didn't you tell that before?" Namjoon asked.

Jin said as he turned you towards him by grabbing your arm,"Yes,Y/n. You were also a part of mafia?"

" Y/n do you even know that Dahyun was Taehyung's sister?" Hoseok said which made you shocked and stumble.

Out of nowhere Taehyung came and slapped you hard on your cheek,"And that's the f****** reason I hate you so much. It's your fault that she's no more. You are the f****** reason why she isn't here with us."

"Tae-Taehyung *her eyes getting teary* you can

"Tae-Taehyung *her eyes getting teary* you can.... Please, Taehyung let me e-explain."

He was about to slap you again but stopped when he saw you hugging your tummy tightly and reality hit him that you're pregnant with his child. Soon he hugged you tightly. You tried to push him but he tightened the hug. At last you stopped pushing him and rested your head on his chest. 

" I'm sorry baby.... When it comes to Dahyun."

"I'm sorry Taehy--"

"Shh you don't need to be sorry nor need to explain anything. I heard everything Y/n." Taehyung said while caressing her hair.

To be continued....

Hey ARMYs 💜💜💜!!! I hope you liked it and if you did please vote share and comment for it. Love you all 💜💚💜💚💜💚