14

Paige's POV:

The next day at school in Mad Science class took me for a spin. Since Will has discovered his powers he has been transferred from, 'Sidekick' or 'Hero Support' to 'Hero'.

Apparently,he made sidekick history yesterday. Mr Medulla began today's lesson: "Rays! From the silliness of the shrink ray to the devastation of the death ray. These are the very foundations of Mad Science."

Will got paired with the teacher's assistant-Bubblegum. The assignment for today is to build a freeze ray but without using our powers. Warren had to really help me out with this one,he didn't mind though-at least,he seemed that way.

Even though,once again,here we are playing another thumb war. Will and Gwen,she used her powers to create their freeze ray. She is a Technopath-she has the ability to manipulate technology with her mind. This just keeps on getting better and better! Am I the only one seeing the red flags here with Bubblegum.

Mr. Medulla used their freeze ray to freeze a student and then announced, "Miss Grayson,in the future,please allow the students to succeed or fail on their own." Mr. Medulla asks me, "Miss Winters,kindly thaw out Mr. Hellman."

I did as he asked. He looks at our ray, "Excellent. A+ for both you and Peace." Me and Warren shared a high five moment after that.

At lunch, I felt bad for the rest of my friends. Will invited them to sit with him,Gwen,Penny and a couple of other popular kids but they rudely turned them away and were left to find a table of their own to sit at. Will tried to make it up to Layla by taking her out to dinner at The Paper Lantern. He hates Chinese food but she doesn't. They made plans to meet at 8pm tonight.

Today is also Save The Citizen. Will had to help Zach and Ethan get out of lockers after they were put in there by Speed and Lash, "Yeah,not so tough with my boys around,are ya?" Speed, "You just think that you are so big and bad,huh,Stronghold?" Will smiles and shakes his head at their ridiculousness, "No,I don't."

Ethan rolled his eyes, "Please,Will will totally take you." Zach, "You saw what happened to Warren? Do you want a piece of that?" I looked at Zach,like, 'You really just had to go there,Zach?' Speed, "You better watch it,Stronghold,or that big mouth is going to get you into a lot of trouble." Will replies with honesty, "But...I didn't say anything." Speed, "Why don't we settle this in PE?"

'Oh,no!' I said in my head as I can see where this is going, "You're on!" Ethan, "If Will wins Save The Citizen,you guys lay off of the sidekicks for the rest of the year." Zach continues, "And,if he loses, you can dunk Ethan's head in a toilet every day until graduation."

Ethan smiles, "Yeah" than he realized what he just agreed to, he looks at Zach with confusion, "What?" Speed, "You've got yourself a deal!" He and Lash high five and walk away.

Will, "Are you guys crazy?" I add, "No freshman has ever won Save The Citizen." Will, "And those guys are undefeated!" Layla adds, "And you barely know how to use your powers."

Then she had a realization, "Sorry,not helping." Zach adds, "Will,you have no choice. You can't let them dunk Ethan's head in a toilet again." We all look at Ethan,who says, "Not again."

Zach, "The dunking must end." Will look at me, "Paige?" I answer, "Zach is right." Will knew that both me and Zach were right.