CHAPTER FOUR

A/N i am going to make y/n less annoying. I have not worked on this story in a while so I'm sorry for the late chapter. If there's anything you'd want me to improve let me know. Also the words won't be exact to the movie. This chapter was kinda rushed.

Y/N's POV

"I want to spend some time in there with Boom Boom." Diego's lips curve into a grin. Boom Boom immediately turns down the idea. Even the thought of getting close to Diego made her feel disgusted. She sits down on the rough carpet preparing for Diego to complain.

"What. You can't turn that down!" His voice whining like it always does. My head slightly rotates in the direction of Cole and Melanie they seem to be smiling about something.

I wonder if they actually kissed in the closet. My stomach begins to ache. Why am I feeling like this. I bite my nails to distract my head of thinking these thoughts.

Boom Boom then goes on about not wanting STD's and Diego defends himself by saying it was alopecia and that he doesn't have it anymore. The conversation ends and Diego directs it onto Cole.

"Yo, so you went crazy, right?" His curiosity covercrowding him wanting to play the game with Boom Boom.

"Diego, It's literally none of your fucking business." I say with a rising anger in my chest. Who does this kid think he is? Why does he think he can ask questions about something like that.

"(Y/n). It's fine." He gulps. His facial expressions clearly not matching the thing he is saying. I sigh and place my hand on Cole's to give him some comfort.

"You saw some blood cult or some shit." Diego talks like it's a joking matter. Melanie looks way too distressed, almost as if she wants the conversation to end so she can keep a secret hidden. Something isn't right here. My hand impulsively searches for something to defend myself.

"Leave him alone." Melanie is quick to jump in. I'm glad Mel is trying to help, although it still doesn't get rid of the overwhelming sense of anxiety that lurks in the bottom of my stomach. After frantically moving my hand around to find anything to defend myself, my hand gets pricked by something sharp. Warm blood oozes out of my finger. I turn my head around to see what had pierced my skin. A glass shard? It could be useful. I begin to carefully place it into the back pocket of my denim jeans. Fuck my finger is still bleeding.

"Cole's his own homey. He can speak for himself, Noodle." Jimmy's voice cuts in. My face grimaces. These people are so fucking disrespectful. As I'm about to open my mouth to speak a few words, a soft hand covers my mouth. It was clammy and warm. I twist my body to find the culprit.

It was Cole's hand.

He shakes his head at me, he was trying to tell me not to say anything. But I can't just let them talk shit like that to him, they seem to think that they can run their mouths whenever they want and they need to learn that they can't.

Jimmy seems happy at my agrivated state making a mental check of something. Cole slowly moves his hand away from my mouth. I let out a huff and suck the blood from my finger to try to stop the bleeding. The iron taste spread against my tongue

"Well... I'm not really suppose to talk about it." He cautiously replies back. Sweat began to drip from his brow. His skin glowed a sickly pallor colour.

"Come on, bro! I gots to know. You saw dudes killing folk, mixing the blood?" Diego was entinced in this 'story' as if it were a horror movie. Do you know what never made sense to me. If Cole was making it all up how did the officer go missing? I mean Cole's story matches up to what happen. That officer is still declared as missing and an ongoing case to find him is still going on.