CHAPTER SIX

PHOEBE'S COMBAT BOOTS began to sludge up the rocky terrain. A burning ache swirled in the depths of your stomach: a gut instinct. The wintry air nipped at your features, juxtapositioning the once humid condition. Deep down you knew you shouldn't let Phoebe go, (a voice threatened to leave your crackling throat) but you also knew that she was stubborn, and that once she had her mind set on something it would be hard to break her hypnotic trance. Before you could say something Cole had beat you to it.

"It's dangerous to split up!" His bony fingers cupped around his mouth, his voice booming louder than it should have. She didn't turn back at him, it was like she hadn't heard him. This agitated you, she was aware the dangers of the 'Babysitters' but still walked off as if they weren't going to be chased by a group of maniacs.

"Phoebe stop." Your voice squeaked in desperation. You hoped that she would stop in her track. Luckily, she did. Relief washed over you like a flood.

"Look Y/N, I get it you want to help but-"

"Do you atleast have anything to keep yourself safe." If she was about to wonder off by her own, she should have something to protect herself.

"Nothing useful." A slight sigh left her mouth. This causes Cole to start rummaging through his pockets.

Silly string, your eyes a lighter. That would be useful you'd thought. He then pulled put an XL condom. You try to stifle a laugh as you watch Cole fumble around in embarrasment.

Why does he have an XL one? Oh.. hahah

"What did you and your big shlong plan on having sex with tonight." Phoebe teases. Cole stutters with his words before finally admitting that it was Mels. You were there when he was staring the 'rubber' down, getting noticed by the pretty cashier. Your stomach urks a little for unknown reasons, maybe it was the stress of your brain fully processing what had just happened. Or maybe it was something else.

"They only have until midnight to complete the ritual, which means we can survive until midnight." Words spew out of Coles mouth trying to convince the girl to stick together.

"You're the not only virgin in the world, why do they keep coming after you?" The two figures infront of you turn your way. They both seem to have agreed to your words, if the babysitters had just picked another person, then they could've had their desires already. Cole opens his mouth slightly to say something but closes it immediately.

"Maybe because he could expose them or som-."

BOOM. A massive explosion erupted from Pheobe's jetski. A loud ring pierced your ear. Shit shit shit. The three of you were flung back from the invisible force field, stealing the oxygen out of your lungs. The hard mountain knocked the wind out of all and you'd felt weak. If you made it out alive, you were going to be completely battered and bruised.

"Fuck! Are you guys okay." Cole muttered. His hands reaching searching around to find you. You're ears felt as if they were screaming , the loud sound never leaving.

________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer!