1

She was five and he was seven when they were orphaned in a terrorist attack.

She was six and he was eight when they were sent to the same orphanage.

She was six and he was eight when they saw colour for the first time.

She was six and he was eight when they knew they were soulmates.

She was six and he was eight when his sister ate a slug.

===Six Years Later===

"Wiiiiiillll?" Reya dragged out the name of her soulmate, "Come here pleasee,"

A fourteen year old boy poked his head out from around the doorframe to ask what she wanted. All he was greeted with was a pair of open arms. She wanted a goddamn hug. He complied.

===One Year Later===

"Trampoline?" Will asked, even though it was pouring with rain.

"..Yeah," She Reya responded halfheartedly. He could read her like an open Biff and Chip book.

No words were exchanged whilst they sat in the perfect moonlight, hands entwined. Then she kissed him.

"I-I'm so sorry I should have asked. I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry, Wi-" She was cut off as a pair of soft lips touched hers for the second time in a minute. The kiss ended and the soulmates rested their foreheads against each other. Silence descended as they started to drift off to sleep, at peace with one another.

===One Year Later===

"Will?" Reya pleaded with him, her voice hoarse from screaming, "Will come with me please?"

He sat silently in the doorframe, unable to go to her. Tears formed in his eyes as the last words she would hear from him in a long time tumbled out.

"Brighton Pier, 11am, every Sunday after you turn eighteen. I love you, Reya. Have a good one until then."

She couldn't say it back as the car left the driveway. She was leaving for some town up north. From home to a random house. This had to be illegal.

(In this AU it is illegal to separate soulmates btw, they just don't know that for certain)

===Four Years Later===

As soon as that awful car had gotten more than a mile from her soulmate, the colours began to fade. Reya knew they would fade and now, three years later, she was back in greyscale.

Her adoptive parents hadn't picked her up. They didn't see her with Will. The Simons were nice though, they had a son called Thomas, Tom or Tommy for short, and after he had made her laugh for the first time since she left Will, he became her little brother. And no it didn't matter that he was only a month or so younger than her. The Simons were kind to Reya, and she had gotten comfortable calling them Mum and Dad after a few months. They still didn't know about Will and they wouldn't until she had met him again.

Reya was seventeen now, almost eighteen, and as she reminisced over her soulmate and life issues she could hear her brother screaming at his PC in the next room. He needed to be put in check. Who gives a shit if his chat or whatever saw her?

Making the split second decision, she barged into Tommys room.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP THOMAS. I am trying to focus on my song in my room and I cannot do that if you aRE SCREAMING CURSES AT YOUR SCREEN!" She wasn't really that angry, just wanted to scare him a tad.

"R-reya I'm live..uh I am going to mute now hold on chat, hold on," She frantically searched his keyboard for the mute button and clicked it, "Reya my chat now know you exist."

"Oh I know,"

"Aaaand? You're ok with that?" He was confused as hell and it was hilarious in Reya's mind.

Smirking slightly she replied, "As long as they didn't see my face then yes, I am ok with that,"

"O-ok? You wanna stay for the rest of the stream?"

"Why not."

===Wilbur's POV kinda===

"Oi Toms, who was that?" Wilbur asked suspiciously, had Tommy said Reya? He hadn't heard that name for four years. The child in question could feel his pseudo-brother's eyes narrowing through the screen.

"N-no one?" It was more of a question than an answer.

"Toms. Don't you want to tell Big Brother Wilby?"

"C'MOOOOON WILLLLLLL" A protesting Tommy slipped back into his streaming persona easily.

"JUST TELL ME!!"

"NO."

"YES."

"NO."

"YES."

"NO."

"NO."

"YES. WAIT NO NO NO YOU DIDN'T GET ME LIKE THAT." Just the fact that her brother had been caught out by the oldest trick in the book was enough to send Reya into a hysterical fit, truly revealing her presence to Tommy's chat.

"You wanna explain this one?" Tommy asked her, somewhat reluctantly.

"HI CHAT I'M THE BETTER SIMONS SIBLING!" Reya shouted into the mic, making the ears of thousands explode at the volume.

"No you are not. I am superior. All the ladies love me."

"Bitch please, you are 17. All the ladies would be arrested if they loved you and I don't see them in prison right now," An amazing comeback, but Tommy knew exactly what to do. He tackled her and in doing so knocked over both his monitor, mic, webcam and about 37 empty coke cans.. All chat heard was loud grunts and the occasional screaming at one another.

Other end of a now hectic discord call, Wilbur had removed his headphones. He didn't want his ears to be ripped out, thank you very much. Tommy had most definitely said Reya. Maybe it was a coincidence? He could ask?

No that would be fucking weird, like 'Hey Toms is your sister my soulmate?'. No. He would simply think about it for an ungodly amount of time and wait two more months before he went to Brighton Pier. She would be there.

"-lbur? Wilbur? Helloooo? WILL? HELLO? ANYONE HOM-"

"TOMMY SHUT UP!" There was Reya again, totally not his soulmate Reya.

"I'm here Tommy, don't worry. I got a bit lost in thought but it's fine now," Wilbur sounded slightly shaken, but quickly forgot all about it as Tommy started rambling on about some project he was working on. Wait. Aren't those projects secret?

"Toms have you ended the stream?"

"Yes? You seemed kind of out of it and Reya wants me to be quiet now sooooo," Tommy didn't know what was going on with his friend.

"I'm fine sunshine, don't worry about me. Now tell me more about this sister you've been hiding!"