A Glamour of Love...

She looks at him...as if he is the most precious thing...in the world..eyes constantly stares..at him...His grumphy..face looks..cute to her as if he won't shout at her the moment he wakes up..

Love isn't makes you blind in love but it indeed gives you alot of patience to understand your partner...She understands him...His anger...,the way she understood his love..but tried to neglect..
He wakes...up making an irritating face as if the entire..world..has determined to disturb him..Though being in anger..the first word..to be thrown out from his mouth is SAI..being in anger..being in pain..being in frustration..he can forget.. everything other than..Sai..

People have three love magical words..but this guy has three love magical letters....SAI

The cuteness of her while watching his cute sleep.. changes to fear..the fear that she never had from him..but now..in love..she feels..that..

Generally being in love you don't feel yourself the choices of your love matters you and you don't feel to be embarrassed infront of your love partners...
She stutteringly with a slight joyous smile..answers :"Kkk Kya hua..???"
.....*Angry man..shouts at her..for changing the sides of the bed....
She replies:Maine aapko apne bed pe sone ko kaha tha par aapne meri ek nahi suni...

She knows his anger depth..she knows her childishness won't work here...but still gives a try..just to make him normal..just becoz.. she has been habituated with never being behaving maturely infront of him..

Eyes..were wide just to show his anger as heart isn't much strong to do so..
Eyes..were watery...just not to express..his pain infront of her...He is strong..not just because he has it as a triat but because his bottled emotions has made him enough stiff...to be emotionaless...

She knows it...

He angrily stares at her...she looks at him and puts her head down...
He was just leaving the place when she holds..his hand..and stops..him.
And....Says..
Rukiye Virat....