A step to forward

So this may be the last part of..the story

Confession is a beautiful moment in Love phase...it itself is aesthetic...
So it's look better....when rather than choosing a best destination as place you realise your destination with your partner....

..... Hopefully you guys are liking it.....
........................................................................

Virat..standing in the terrace thinks about how..he himself expressed his pain in front of Sai which he never wanted to...and feels.. embarrassed of himself...
Suddenly..his phone rings..It was Sunny who calls him..to know about his health..and asks him to visit Nag Nadi...along with him...

At first Virat refuses...but after much saying he agrees to him...

Virat visits and remembers their date...on the admission day and feels disappointed...
He utters"kyu Sai kyu???"...

"Nadi appne bahaw se chatane bhi katt deti hai aur  yeh issliye nahi ki Nadi ke paani mein bahut takat hoti hain..
Balki issliye kyuki Nadi kabhi harr nahi maanti.."....
familiar lines..from a familiar voice...was enough to calm the fire in his heart...
He wipes his tears and turns back...to see Sai was standing there...

She comes towards him...and Says "mujhe yeh yaad hain..Virat Sir...
Yeh woh jagah hain...jaha mein aapki sirf zimmedari se kuch zyada banna chahti thi..."
"......aur tumme mujhe apni khushiyaan mehsoos hone lagi thi...."emotional Virat speaks..

"Maine galtiyan ki hain...aur mujhe uska paschytap..bhi hogya hain...par mein aapko nahi samjha sakti ki aapke aur Shruti ke baare mein sunke ke mein khudme kaabon nahi kar payi...
mujhe aap pein apna haq kabhi hone ka ehsaas nahi hua...par humari dosti ke baad yeh yakkin jarur tha ki aap meri liye bahut khaas hain....bahut khaas....." She Emotionally  speaks...
Aapki parwah karna mujhe aapse pyaar karne ka ehsaas nahi dila saka.....shayad mein hi isse anjaan thi... Issiliye Aaj mein aapse apni dil ki baat keh dena chahti..hoon..khudko iss Sach se dur rakh ke...Maine pehle hi humare Rishtey ko..aur aapko kaafi chot pahuchayi hain....par.."cries Sai..

"......par yeh rishta.. tumne hi khatam kiya hain...Sai"..says Virat...
"Yeh rishta mere jite jii khatm nahi hoon saktaa.."speaks Sai....

Virat calms and holds her hand...and says..."Tum Sirf meri hoon...Sirf Meri...Mein bahut majboor tha...par...meri patni hone ka hak sirf tumhe hain...Sai..Mrs Sai Virat Chavan..."...
This bring a slight smile on the pale cried face of hers....

I love you...they both..says...at the same time..holding their hands...and suprises by the frequency of the other one...finds it hilarious and laughs at each other....the two fireflies sat on them....

They are meant to be together.....by fate...

Then they throw the pebbles..on the rivers...and compete each other
* lagta hoon jab tum ho saang charo taraf hain khushiyon ke raang...
The colourful Ghum Ost plays at the background for the people who finally secure  by geeting themselves as their colors..in life...........

                                             .....the end....
.........................................................................

The story starts right from where Virat sleeps after Holi.....

Just the way...it would have move ahead....