Love:A truth of hardships

She says...
Rukiye..Virat...

Which shocks Virat to the core..as he consfusedly asks..her.."Tumne mujhe Virat bulaya.."..
"Haan....," says Sai..with her teary eyes..
Painful for her wasnt HER CONDITION But HIS CONDITION what really matters..to her..

Virat's heart couldnt become enough strong to oust his woman with tears...She hugs..him..and cries..
The stern hearted Virat couldnt control himself...other than to reciprocate her..

She touches his heart..and tries to pamper it..which really shocks..him he couldn't understand to what was she doing...tears fall from his face...but soon he acts to be indifferent..
He replies her with stern voice..:"yeh kya kar rahi hoon..??"
She *wiping his tears..* answers him.."Maine iss dil ko khudse itna Durr kardiya..ki woh aapse bhi chip gya hain....aap khudse bhi Durr bhi dur hoon gye hain..
Mein ateet ki unn galtiyon ko duhrana nahi chahti..."and she cries...

This makes..an emotional outburst of him as the heart...wanted care and she abolished the walls..with her soft care...
....Virat's tears...flow down....the angry Virat complaintingly speaks..
..."Dard tab nahi hota..jab aapko koi na samjhe par tab hota...hain jab koi apna na samjhe aur khas kar..TUM....."
He keeps on complaining her just the way sons..complaint to their mother...

"Tumne..mujhe nahi samjha..yeh..galat nahi tha...par tumne mujhe galat samjha..yeh galat...tha..
Aaj Tak kisi ne na..mujhe samjhna chaha aur na samjha..log apne hisaab se mujhe samajhte gye...
Par mujhe isse kabhi farak nahi padha par tumhare kahe har ek baatein mujhe kilhe ki tarah chubhti hain..."...he cries..

Sai..while wiping his tear..and cupping his face..says:
"I am sorry.....so sorry..and will be sorry forever....kyuki Maine USS din aapka dil dukhaya tha jis din app mere dil ko khush karna chahte the..."
Maine tab aapko galat samjha..jab aapko meri sabse zyaada zarurat thi.."

She puts her face down hiding..from him.....
Virat stares..at her lovingly
He forgives her...but can't forget her words...
He stiffened himself and leaves the place..

KUCH RISHTON MEIN SIRF ISSHARE HI KAFI HOTE HAIN...JANAB..
DIL KA HAAL SAMJHANE KE LIYE...
AKSHAR,DARD KE DARIYA MEIN APNE KI CHOD AAPKO CHAL JAATE HAIN...

She looks up.. and notices his absence...
And slightly smiles....