Chapter 4 - What films did you show him?

I finally feel calmer after this morning. I am currently hugging on the sofa with Peter, he is basically my brother I have known him all of my life. Steve and Buck are cuddling on the other sofa, it is so cute. Nat and Clint are sitting talking about a mission of some sort. We have just finished eating pizza and are about to put on a film. Then Uncle Rhodey walks in sitting next to me. He look at me confused.

'Hey Milly, this is a nice surprise. What are you doing here? Aren't supposed to be out with your Mom, Morgan, and your dad tonight', if looks could kill. Everyone else in the room looked at him as though he had murdered me. I just put my head down avoiding eye contact and shuffle closer to Peter and he holds me closer. 'Sorry I didn't mean to put my foot in it' his voice filled with worry and confusion. It isn't his fault. 'Don't worry about it, Uncle Rhodey, you didn't know. Let's just say that I was uninvited this morning so I am crashing this party instead'

'Good, I'm glad you're here. I am sorry about your dad's behaviour' he looks at me with a sad smile. 'It's not your fault. Don't apologise, he doesn't so you shouldn't' the room goes deadly silent.

'What film are we watching?' I think he is trying to change the topic. 'Aladdin'. 'I love that film' Rhodey smiles excitedly like a kid ... oh wait he is. 'It is a really good film' Clint says nodding his head. 'It was the first film, I watched after I became myself again' Bucky smiled at Steve, Aww. 'Really' He nodded. 'Yeah, Steve and Nat insisted that they showed me some of the greatest films that I missed'

'What films did you show him?' I ask. 'Aladdin, Lion King, Singing in the Rain, Titanic, and the Terminator' They are great films but they have missed loads. 'They are really good films but they are not the greatest films of all time', I say holding my ground. 'What about Psycho or Godfather?' Clint says. 'Indiana Jones or Rocky' Rhodey shouts from the kitchen as he grabs some snacks.

'Hold on are you forgetting about Grease, Dirty Dancing, and the Sound of Music' They are seriously missing films here. 'The Sound of Music, seriously I thought you had taste' Clint says I gasp and act hurt, he just laughs. 'I do, thank you very much. You are people who don't. I mean who actually likes Indiana Jones' Both Clint and Rhodey shouts 'Us' from the kitchen.

'That is because you are weird she does have a point though' Nat agrees with me smiling. 'Dirty Dancing sounds like a shit film' Bucky says, I am really hurt. 'Buck, Language. I don't think I have actually watched it or Grease actually' This is just blasphemy. 'Right that is it. After this film finishes we are watching them both. You are not culturally educated unless you have watched them at on or at least learnt some of the songs from both films'

'Do we have to?' Clint moans. 'I don't think we have a choice; do we mate?' Rhodey says sighing but smiling. 'You don't that's why', I smile taking the remote from Clint. 'Fine I will watch them but I am just telling you know that I won't enjoy it'. I just smile at the boys 'It's fine, I will'

'To be fair they are good films' Nat chips in smiling. 'Well Nat you are full of surprises. I never had you down as a Grease or Dirty Dancing kind of girl' Clint laughs. 'Oh I am not but I just wanted to wind you and the other boys up' I can't help but laugh at Nat's comment. Everyone else can't help but laugh along with us as I put on Grease.