Part 8

°Karina's POV °

The week flew by in a blink of an eye. The boys and I have kind of settled in, in our new rooms. Mom helped me set up my room and I must say it feels good spending time with her. She looks happier than the first time I saw her. We are all sitting around the dining table having dinner like any normal family except we aren't normal. Dad and Kaiden are currently having a staring contest. Not in a challenging way but in a way that says 'I can keep my eyes open longer than you can try'. Kaiden lost and dad just rubbed in his face. Is this child really a dad of 7 children? I suppose so. Everyone looks happy. Ever since our birthday everything's been going great, we have been bonding alot with the family and the group even wants to come meet them someday. Alec and his friends are officially part of the group. My twins and I are the only people who hasn't shared their life stories with them.

The girls are coming over today and the boys are staying at the other house. So it's going to be a girls night while the boys do whatever boys like to do. That reminds me, "shouldn't you boys get moving" I said breaking the staring contest between dad and Killian, "Ohh, yeah we'er going to be late" They both ran to their rooms. Mom laughed at their behavior. "When are the girls coming sweetie?" "Any time now" "And that is our cue to go to work" Dad said looking at his watch. Dad, Leo and Mason each came over and gave me and mom kisses on the forehead. The twins were at daycare. They didn't really need it since mom is home but they like seeing there friends everyday and mom likes the freedom to do what she want when no ones home, like go shopping or go on coffee dates with old friends.

"Looks like it's just us girls today" mom says grabbing my attention, "I don't mind that at all" I say sounding dramaticly tired of the boys. She laughs and we heard the doorbell. "That must be your friends" "I'll get it" I said making my way to the door. As soon as the door opened I was tackled to the ground. "Ouch you guys I can't breathe" "Did she just call us fat?" Roni asked Jasmine and Kylie. "Yess now get off" I said successfully getting them off me. Once we were all on our feet I gave each of them a hug and helped get their stuff in my room. When we were done we went to the kitchen where mom was making cookies by the smell of it. "Hi Mrs Valentino" they all greeted, "Hi girls, it's so nice finally meeting you all" mom said giving them hugs.

Mom took us out for the day. We went shopping and to the spa. It was nice especially having my mom here. Once we got home it was almost night time. The girls and I were in my room modeling and styling the new clothes. "So Karina, what do you think about my brother" These past few weeks I've gotten closer to Alec and the rest but I still don't know if I'm ready to admit that there might be some attraction there, "I don't know what you mean" I say, "Ohh come on like you don't see the way he looks at you" Jasmine says, "Yeah that boy is wrapped around your finger and he doesn't even realize it" Kylie backed her up. "You guys are delusional" "No it's true, my brother seems different, he smiles more especially when you walk into the room" Roni says giving me a smile. I was about to answer when mom walked into the room, "Ohh are we talking about boys?" she asked the girls with a sheepish smile, "Mrs V, how would you feel about Rina dating?" Roni asked, "Wait Rina's dating someone? Does your brothers know about this?" "No I'm not dating anyone" I said giving a look to the girls who just seem to ignore it. "My brother has a major crush on her, like the type of crush that just makes you want to drown your single self when you see the look in his eyes once he looks at her" "Awww my baby's got a boyfriend" "What? No no no, I do not have a boyfriend. Mom where are the twins aren't they supposed to be home by now" I tried taking the attention away from me, "Their in their rooms, now tell me do you like this boy" I started blushing out of embarrassment, "I knew it" Kylie yelled, "Oh shut up" I mumbled not knowing what to say. They laughed at me before continuing with the little fashion show.

-meanwhile with the boys-

All the boys were gathered around the pool table. "Hey Alec, you wanna tell me what's going on between you and my sister?" Killian asked him giving him a smug smile. "What are you talking about?" Alec asked him. "Ohh please, like we haven't noticed your little smile when you look at her" Jace said pinching Alec's cheek. "I do not smile when I look at her" he tried to reason. "Ohh your in denial" Ezra piped in, "Am not, talk about 'in denial' what about Killian and Kylie?" Alec tried to move the attention to Killian. "Yeah that's not going to change the subject, but if you must know I asked her out on a date" Killain answers. Now Alec really had no choice but to answer their questions, all the attention was directed to him. "Okay fine, fine maybe I feel something towards her" he confessed, "I knew it!" Jace butts in. "I mean let's be real for a minute, she's gorgeous for starters but the way she carries herself, she's fragile but strong at the same time, she's broken but also whole, she looks scared but also brave and she never shows her weakness in front of the people she loves like she has to protect them and I admire her for that" Alec stopped his rambling once he saw the smirks on all the boy's faces, "She really has you wrapped around her finger doesn't she?" Noah asked him. Alec took a moment to think. "Yeah she really does" he whispered back. Killian sighed before walking over to Alec and resting his hand on Alec's shoulder, "I approve if this will become a thing in the future but my sister has already been through so much that she doesn't need more crap in her life so if you hurt her in any way then I will hunt you down and trust me I'll enjoy it" Alec smiled at him, "I wouldn't dream of it" he answered, "Good" They looked to Kaiden who was standing against the wall cleaning a blade. That's when Alec realized just how serious the threat was.

"I win" Jace yelled gaining everyone's attention. Nico looked mad. "You cheated" he practically threw one of the pool balls at Jace. "Sour loser" Jace whispered under his breath.