SHE WAS PRETTY (complete)

*she was pretty*
*Written by
*Fatima saje*

*she was pretty**Written by*Fatima saje*

👰She was pretty....!👩🏽‍🦰

At the age of 15, She is pretty even without makeup...

Wen She apply makeup She looked gorgeous and more beautiful...

She use to compliment her beauty by looking at the mirror...

She always dress to kill... Like wow, Looking hot...

When She is not there, The party is incomplete...

The guys are always after her... rest of the women feel jealous...

She's 20, still attractive...

She was called the heart of love... People await for her picture update...

She's 30,...now She's a little bit plumpy...

She isn't fitting the gown well... She begins to worry..!

Less followers, less comment and less friends request... She feel disturbed.!

When she's 40,... she find it difficult to select the best picture out of 15 shot's... She feels disappointed.!

She post, but no one pay attention.. Not even a single respond.!  She's heart broken.!

At the age of 45, she has to cover herself in public... Her beauty isn't there to support her.!

When crowdy.... She to isolate herself to avoid disrespect!

At the age of 50... She looked at the mirror and said... "I WAS PRETTY"

When she looked at the younger one's... She yearns for her beauty again and again...

My dear turn to Allah, cover yourself and you will always look pretty. 🧕🏽