𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒ఌ

𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒...𝑏𝑦 𝑘𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑒

𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦...

*narrators pov*

y/n was standing in shock... her heart dropped and goosebumps began to form as tears streaming down her face. She felt her breath getting heavy as she saw her boyfriend Shawn and her best friend Jessica making out on her boyfriends bed....

Both Jessica and Shawn stopped and slowly turn there head to see Y/n face.

"woah y/n it's not what it looks like I promise." Shawn says while moving away from Jessica

Words couldn't even form in her mouth as all she could do is stand there..

"baby im sorry.." Shawn said approaching y/n.

She backed up shaking her head side to side in disbelief.

"baby...please listen to me." Shawn said.

"No..No..No." Y/n said nodding her head side to side.

"Y/n I promise it's not what it looks like." Shawn said facing the floor.

"Then Shawn you tell me what it really looks like because what I see is my bestfriend and my boyfriend kissing.. I didn't get no text, no call but I come here to find you two doing this shit." Y/n said with anger.

Her emotions were mixed. She couldn't believe this.. Her best friend  since kindergarten doing this to her.

"Y/n I-I" Jessica tried to say but got cut off.

" I-I nothing Jessica. You have nothing to say or explain to me cause I seen it all. I trusted you we been best-friends for years and I would've never done this too you.. would've never done this shit to you." Y/n said now tears starting to come again. She started walking up to Jessica.

"You are a disgusting bitch for doing this shit.." Y/n said as her anger got the best of her. All you heard was a big slap on Jessicas face and on Shawn's face.

She walked out Shawn's house and walked her way home...

*flashback ended*

Y/n sitting in history class bored as a motherfucker. All she had in her mind was what had happened last week. Y/n was just in pain. She couldn't had imagine her best friend would do such a thing. In y/n relationships she had been she never really experienced some shit like that. It would usually be that they lost feelings or they were just toxic. But what she saw that day just broke her to the point were she became distant from everyone. Not only that situation but she had to deal with shit at home with her dad's abusiveness towards her mom. Usually for her to get away from that Jessicas parents would offer to let Y/n stay at there house for a bit with her mom till things with him got settled. But that changed now so she has no escape to her dad.

Y/n was staring at the clock waiting for the bell to ring so she can get out of this boring class.

*BRINGGGGGG*

Everyone got out of there seats and went to the hall to put there books in there lockers. Y/n was walking with her head facing her sneakers.. As she was walking she tripped over someone's.

"OHH Y/N IM SO SORRY-"

𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷....

_______________
(a/n corner)

4:56 PM
6-29-2022
This is the first chapter of "same ole love" so I hope you all enjoyed it. It's been a while since I wrote something like this and it takes time and a lot of effort to do especially when you can't think of anything to write. I hope this chapter was good because I feel like it was ass and that I could've done better but stay tune I might make another chapter today depending on how I feel and I also might start a book with Javon imagines if you guys like reading imagines. I love y'all and stay safe. If you guys need to rant about anything or there things on your mind please message me I love to help people as I wish I got help myself. Byeee.

-xoxo kaliz